Ingrid Schram

apparently she is in theatre school in new york, or she is in theatre school in paris? I am not entirely sure but I know from people that have told me that she is very serious about her theatrical studies and future, and so she's probably investing most of her time with that! I want to see more though!!!

Found!

Well, well, well! It must be in New York - haha I was on elle.com and look who I see in the model-style section! Found her once again... :D!:lol::lol::P:heart:

instead of where's waldo? its like where's Ingrid? lol. Another pic with her wearing an adorable bowler hat
IMG_8005.jpg

COACD

I hope this hasnt been posted and i know this is completely old but im posting it anyways.

The second place winner was Otilia Aionesei of Romania who won a prize of a $150,000 and a contract with Ford. Otilia possesses that characteristic cold-eyed, flawlessly perfect Eastern European look that the general public associates with “supermodel.” The third place winner was Ingrid Schram of Canada, who sported a Canadian fur winter cap and a cheery, hospitable Canadian attitude. Ingrid secured a $100,000 prize and a Ford modeling contract.
about1_5.jpg

New York Cool

I just rediscovered her and am somewhat obsessed. She has such an endearing and expressive personality, she really seems like she deserves success, but perhaps as an actress instead because it seems to be waht she wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Ingrid at the fitting for Vena Cava and a couple of random pics from Kathy Is Your Friend. :flower:

myspace

I googled ingrid schram's name and amidst all the fashion sights what did i find.... but her myspace page! i wish i had enough time to post some of the pictures her friends posted but maybe in the future, but her myspace is www.myspace.com/equusintime
i would never have found her otherwise, it has funny pictures but heres a few

i know a model who knows her and she told me she wasnt even going to do vena cava but shes friends with them, she doesnt do shows because of studying, but i miss her, she needs to come back!!!

It didn't work ! Luckily I searched her name and found this one, and the link seems to work I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/03cKWwwJHYI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/03cKWwwJHYI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ingrid rules

searched for more images.... i simply adore her.... !!!:D

has anyone seen the new january glamour? beautiful ! my scanner's inbetween repair :-(...

Glamour

not all of them, but i found the new Glamour shots on the Elite website ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->