Ingrid Schram

from Kathy is your friend:
IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

and i've seen her all over the GAP and Old Navy circles ! :smile: a summer of ingrid !

Wow SHE IS SO RAD ! I want to be her friend ! Yeah, even if she didn't look the way she does I'd still be a fan !

I like her from pics on thethelby!
Wish to see her more here! :heart:

Blanc Comme Neige

I found this on a site profiling Ingrid for Abercrombie, Blanc Comme Neige by Benni Valsson

Stunning again

BEAUTIFUL black and whites from elite of ingrid

Ingrid Schram attends The Winter Wonderland Ball hosted by the NY Botanical Garden and Chanel Fine Jewelry on December 5, 2008 in the Bronx, New York.

83933570hi3.jpg

Getty

she looks amazing !!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! she's always blossoming its in sane

Myspace photo's

I hope this isn't an intrusion but these were on a photo-album on myspace when her name's googled ! they're amazing and cute !

^^ I hope it isn't a problem, because there are a few seriously beautiful pictures there! :flower: Is she a tFSer? I don't recall...

:-)

they're really cool.. i just hope she doesn't mind me posting them ! it's all in good spirits - ^_^B:(woot::rolleyes::innocent::D:wink:

i don't know if she is but i hope so ! it would be awesome if she posted on here, i'd like to ask her some questions - she's an intriguing character ! i don't know what it is, but i've always liked to keep track of her, but it's sometimes hard !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->