Shanina Shaik

Discussion in 'Femmes' started by helen-rox, Nov 20, 2008.

1. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

Hello this is a beautiful up and coming model from Australia. She entered herself into a show called Make Me A Super Model the idea is the same as Americas Next Top Model. She was by far the most consistent model in the house but did not win as the Australian people got to vote for the winner. Although she did not win I sense a huge future for this girl.

Name: Shanina Shaik
    Height: 5'8" - 173cm
    Eye Colour: Hazel
    Hair Colour: Brown

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

In the second picture Shanina is with Rhys the model that won Make Me a Supermodel

3. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

Here are some more :smile:

[​IMG]
    On the up: Shanina Shaik poses for her first shots on Make Me A Supermodel.

[​IMG]
    Shanina with her little dogs Ralph and Lauren

[​IMG]

Here are some photo shoots from Make Me a Supermodel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

I know she is going to be huge, I said this about Miranda Kerr about 4 years ago when no one knew her and look at her now. I can see Shanina on the runway of VS in a few years too.. Just the little similarities to Miranda Kerr are here :wink:

5. Filipe

Filipe New Member

^maybe only for VS because for high fashion I really canĀ“t see no future for her.

6. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

i can :smile: i have seen many look alikes in high fashion and the style of high fashion models faces are always changing. i love that she look exotic it may also someday benefit in high fashion maybe not in the near future, but this girl is only 17 and she has a long career ahead of her

7. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

here is a lookalike (only Shanina has way more natural beauty)
    [​IMG]
    and here is another
    [​IMG]

8. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

more of Shanina :D enjoy

[​IMG]

November 14, 2008 12:00am
    THE TV series goes by the name Make Me A Supermodel but one of the show's judges has doubts whether that will be the case.

With voting now under way for the final three - Rhys Uhlich, Courtney Chircop and Shanina Shaik - judge and Chadwick Model manager Martin Walsh has questioned whether the public will deliver the goods.

"I think really the process is a tricky one in that when the general public has a say it becomes a popularity vote," he said.

"It's a real wild card."

As a leading model agent who has managed some of Australia's biggest talents including Megan Gale, he says he is already dubious about the real modelling possibilities of one of the finalists - 18-year-old West Australian Chircop.

"Courtney has got a sweet look but she's not high fashion - and her potential is limited," Walsh said.

He also admitted that, with the label "supermodel" in the title, any winner has a lot to live up to.

"It's a tough when you put that term supermodel on them, it is a hard label for anyone to live up to," he said.

But he believes there is one model in the field who could very well live up to the title - even putting her in the same category as top model Miranda Kerr.

"Shanina has got a great body, a look that would work for lingerie, swimwear and on the catwalk, she's got it all," he said.

If the final bloke left on the show following Tom Penfold's elimination last night takes out the top position, Walsh believes there is a real talent there too, saying: "(Rhys) has got a great potential and a great look."

He may have had years of experience in the modelling game but Walsh is also willing to admit that the popular vote may also be the best vote as well.

"I may well be mistaken and the public may vote for the model with the most potential," he said.

And as we now know the public did not deliver, it was more of a popularity contest for them.

9. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

Here is another picture
    [​IMG]

10. mariemaud

mariemaud Active Member

Please remember to give a source to your pcitures otherwise they will have to be deleted
    Thank you in advance :flower:

11. *tata*

*tata* New Member

oh wow!!..i'm so happy Shanina has a thread on here...she was my fave in this show ..i pcike dher to win form the start..i was sooo close

i was happy Rhys had won..he was my fave out of the guys...but i reeeaally wanted Shanina to win

i see this girl making it big in the coming years....hopefully sooner than later

she's gorgeous..and despite what people had said about her on the show i think she can be very versatile

that last pic was smokin hot!!! was my fave pic out of all the shoots

Do you haev or are able ot get the lovable pics helen-rox?

12. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

thank you for reminding me to post the sources :D

and yes here you go here is the lovable picture

SOURCE: official lovable website

[​IMG]

13. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

i suspect this is shanina when she was a few years younger

image from flickr.com
    [​IMG]

14. *tata*

*tata* New Member

damn..the lovable pic comes up as red x's for me

15. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

16. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

image from totalbabe.com

[​IMG]

17. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

18. FashionCapital

She's insanely beautiful; I believe her father is a Singapore-born Pakistani-Arab and his mother is Dutch (and a few other things).

19. *tata*

*tata* New Member

not sure about dutch...but her mum has Lithuanian blood in her....and quite possibly dutch too...and yes her dad is Pakistani-Arab....what a wonderful combination!!!

20. FashionCapital

Oh my, for some reason I incorrectly believed she was Dutch; yes, she's Lithuanian. Sorry about that. haha