i say tacky, ugly, 70s/80s, n not in a good way... :sick:

Originally posted by seditionary@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:44 am
u say innovative...

i say tacky, ugly, 70s/80s, n not in a good way... :sick:
:lol: I have to agree with that :wink:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:47 am
Innovative, definitely.
you forgot to add these icons :sick: :yuk: , but I came to the rescue :lol:

Those shoes are interesting to look at but, IMO hardly wearable. They're a little TOO innovative.

They're more like a concept shoe than something I'd actually wear :flower:

I actually really like the first ones with the big F on the heel... I would totally wear them!!! The second ones, well.... I'll just let them be.

this is wat innovative means...

[adj] being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; "stylistically innovative works"; "innovative members of the artistic community"; "a mind so innovational, so original"
[adj] ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?"

n those shoes cannot b classed in that way at all....

they r tired, old, done already ideas... look back.... because these shoes sure as hell aint lookin forward

Originally posted by chocsta@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 11:24 am
They're more like a concept shoe than something I'd actually wear :flower:
Exactly

Originally posted by seditionary@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 7:05 pm

[adj]  being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; "stylistically innovative works"; "innovative members of the artistic community"; "a mind so innovational, so original"
[adj]  ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?"

they r tired, old, done already ideas... look back.... because these shoes sure as hell aint lookin forward
i must agree with SEDI.
they remind me a lot of something CHARLES JOURDAN used to do.
just got an image in my head which screams: not innovative at all :lol:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 22nd, 2004 - 7:03 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Apr 22nd, 2004 - 7:03 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-seditionary@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 7:05 pm

[adj]  being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; "stylistically innovative works"; "innovative members of the artistic community"; "a mind so innovational, so original"
[adj]  ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?"

i must agree with SEDI.
just got an image in my head which screams: not innovative at all :lol: [/b][/quote]
WORDS OUTTA MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charles jourdan... thats who i was lookin for!!!!!!

those shoes really do look like his!!!

:hardhead: i miss my SHOES book at home :ninja: .... ( my mum saw it with my other books at home by my bed side... in a row.. n said to me... why do u have shoe polish next to ur books n next to ur bed... o dear .... parents... (she was just lookin at the spine n another book was on top of it, its a baby...but a gooood one) )

Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:03 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:03 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-seditionary@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 7:05 pm

i must agree with SEDI.
just got an image in my head which screams: not innovative at all :lol: [/b][/quote]
i agree with both leyla and sedi , those are not innovative at all, rather tacky and retro :sick:

Hmm those are interesting. I like the first one better, but I can't say that I would actually wear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->