Interview Fall 2024 : The 55th Anniversary Issue

^ a #1 album on the Billboard charts when you’re 16 years old (following years of success starting when you’re like 13) does make one a pop prodigy, in my view.

Last edited:
IMG_9166.jpeg
Photographer: Brianna Capozzi
Styling: Haley Wollens
Hair: Jesus Guerrero at The Wall Group
Makeup: Scott Barnes
Celebrity: Jennifer Lopez
(interviewmagazine.com)
IMG_9167.jpeg

IMG_9168.jpeg
IMG_9169.jpeg
IMG_9170.jpeg
IMG_9171.jpeg
IMG_9172.jpeg
IMG_9173.jpeg

That Mel guy was on Lauren Sherman podcast recently and seems like a total idiot. His vapid takes made Lauren sound smarter than normal. I can't believe he's an EIC of anything. I thought Interview closed with Fabien Baron?

^ a #1 album on the Billboard charts when you’re 16 years old (following years of success starting when you’re like 13) does make one a pop prodigy, in my view.
it is in pop music though? maybe I just went through the Britney Spears/boyband years when Christina Aguilera seemed hilariously old at 19 and Kevin from the Backstreet Boys was essentially in the sunset of life at 25 lol, but popularity at 16 in that manufactured industry that actively targets the pre-teen market seems kind of standard. Nick Carter, Justin Timberlake, Harry Styles.. all skyrocketed at 16 as the youngest and most popular members of their bands. It would be prodigious if this was some minimal music composer lol, a songwriter, or even a rapper but for that Disney heartthrob business? you better be 16!

Shawn seems like a nice man but something about his images.. they always seem to come with an aura of sadness..

I feel like Jennifer's PR probably has a hard time making her understand that the saturation of her presence has culminated in this phenomenon where, for every new thing she puts out, you automatically remember the noise about her not being so nice and actively pursue that content! (the 'I used to live here..' video for instance 😅). Absence makes the heart grow fonder, JLo, so go on hiatus and try a grand return in 2028.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkkccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->