Interview Germany Summer 2016 : Mia Wasikowska, Jack O'Connell & Adrienne Jüliger

zzzyao76

Reaction score
s5iMuQ0MlQ0MlE0TzElaOlXVU9kMJpXT6FFRPRTSU9UMJRVT9kXZr9VZoNWYj91Zp9zZwpmLu9FO4EzMyYTNyETMfNzN3cDM0AjMxgzN5EzM3EzX5EDN3YjMzEzL1MTZvgDMuADaz9CM0YDewQjNz9SNx0SN4gjMuETN09SbvNmLtFmcnFGdz5WauR2YuQnblRnbvN2c.-479.jpg

Instagram/interview_de

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack O'Connell by Stefan Heinrichs
COVER_2_U1_INT_DE_06_7_8_16-700px-700x899.jpg

Adrienne Jüliger by Sharif Hamza
COVER_2_U1_INT_DE_06_16-700px-700x899.jpg

www.interview.de

Jack O'Connell
Shot by Stefan Heinrichs
Styled by Darcy Backlar
fLAOt9Ge.jpg

EQBPRb7j.jpg

HPlV27Hl.jpg

BZMRmgov.jpg

RKLf0B5b.jpg

7gFbXUU0.jpg

yebV186M.jpg

86paXoqp.jpg

2CVjmE4N.jpg

hWgvhYDR.jpg

Interview Germany Summer 2016 Digital Edition

Mia Wasikowska
Shot by Driu & Tiago
Styled by Katie Burnett
5XhyOO8D.jpg

IBMFjjsG.jpg

Yw9eYgHE.jpg

rDBncUqp.jpg

tWxd0WFw.jpg

RjoRq3sq.jpg

O8g9G3Z7.jpg

vQBYi6xT.jpg

NvnWyU1G.jpg

veyEBbV5.jpg

Interview Germany Summer 2016 Digital Edition

"RHEINBACH"
Model: Adrienne Jüliger
Shot by Sharif Hamza
Styled by Andreas Peter Krings
xMh0FvCg.jpg

97Cf9gUY.jpg

VVbgpyiB.jpg

Z2Fx9zit.jpg

8wRJpiFr.jpg

yMaoYEK4.jpg

urNg4jzl.jpg

dLnuEFq6.png

eteh094Q.jpg

MYVXEbVv.jpg

5R2mSw1R.jpg

hBaOpaC8.png

U9nO744I.jpg

WMOFSuPB.jpg

LKaBmVEW.jpg

blendle.com

Mia's editorial leaves me cold, but Adrienne!! Good grief, she looks tremendous. I think she must've had a very thorough idea of what they wanted here. The trousers she's wearing on the horse (LV?) actually looks like a pair of hf jodhpurs. Very, very interested to read Jodie's interview with Jack O'Connell.

Thanks for posting, Zzzyao76!! :wink:

You know, I do appreciate that they’re coming into their own in the fashion and photography direction, and no longer just a German-dubbed version of their American counterpart. But…

Such consistently poor, juvenile graphic design I can't make it through an issue. Why would anyone think that this brand of generic Windows 98 spreadsheet and limited, stock typeface would in anyway enhance their brand of stark, almost German Expressionist and I have to admit, impressive fashion direction…???? I love the brand of minimalist, unfinished, no-frills graphic design that labels like the OG Helmut lang and OG Margiela had back in the day. But this isn’t it. It’s not just cheap-looking— it’s insulting: like seeing Dries and Comme hanging at Kmart (if anyone hasn’t been in a Kmart, I do highly recommend the chilling experience if you get the chance— it’s surreal if you’re used to designer shops). Just drags the otherwise strong, graphically-sharp photography down down down.

BTW, Jack looks like Jamie Dornan in the cover shot.

Such consistently poor, juvenile graphic design I can't make it through an issue.

:lol: It's bad, I know. As in Dutch Vogue bad with all those different fonts, but my bias instinctively block it out in lieu of the photography & styling.

Maybe they're trying to be ironic?

Oh my, Jack looks :wub: Love Mia's ed too. Very good issue!

The last editorial is lovely! And that last photograph,wow

I like all covers and eds, but ADRIENNE! :heart: Simply amazing. One of the most intriguing magazines out there for me atm.
By the way, I'm not entirely sure, but I believe Rheinbach (title of the ed) is Adrienne's hometown. They usually say Bonn, but Rheinbach is close to Bonn, and I know she's a big fan of horseback riding. So maybe this is why she had such a thorough idea about the conception of the ed.

Who's the second girl in the ed? She looks so familiar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->