Alexander McQueen biopic in the works, Jack O'Connell confirmed.

^^^ Even Coco wasn't remotely "nice"... But I suppose the years have idealized her into some saintly gamine with an eternal broken heart that fought against all odds to become the doyen of high fashion and the modern woman.

Frankly, if one wanted to tell a "nice" story with fashion people, then best to look elsewhere.

^^^ Even Coco wasn't remotely "nice"... But I suppose the years have idealized her into some saintly gamine with an eternal broken heart that fought against all odds to become the doyen of high fashion and the modern woman.

Frankly, if one wanted to tell a "nice" story with fashion people, then best to look elsewhere.

Ugh, there's nobody in fashion whose lifestory I loathe as much as Coco Chanel's. It's as overfetishized as La Parisienne! Maybe it's all Karl's fault with those poorly acted 'short films' of his.

I know of others whose lifestories appeared to have been drenched into chlorine! American greats, Ralph Lauren, CH, ODLR, Donna Karan....these put me to sleep with a click of two fingers.

^^^ Let’s just be thankful this isn’t a 100%-Hollywood/ American production. Otherwise, you know it’s doomed to either be a feel-good chick-flick about the fluffy and silly fashion industry— or it’s a campy… feel-good comedy about the fluffy and silly fashion industry… Americans/ Hollywood still only see feature films about fashion/ high fashion as just fluffy and silly chick-flicks. And you just know they'd cast Meryl as Blow...

And that’s worse than any incarnations of all those endless Coco Chanel fairy tales that's churned out every 10 years!

Excited about this idea if it's executed correctly. Rossy de Palma would make a fantastic Isabella Blow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->