Interview September 2010 : Blake Lively by Craig McDean

Polly looks amazing for someone of 85 :shock:...these are some of Meisel's best images in a long time. Thanks Pedro :flower:.
86 actually, woah!:o And i fully agree, this is fantastic work from Meisel, and the interview by Nicolas is amazing, i usually think these interviews done by other celebs or personalities come off so dumb. Here im proven wrong, a delight to read this was.

^ Thank you so much for answering my question, MissMagAddict. I´ve to get this issue asap!!

MODEL'S OWN :heart:
MODELS: JULIA NOBIS, TATI COTLIAR, MIRTE MAAS, KIRBY & ANN KENNY, HANNAH HOLMAN & JAC
HAIR: SHON
MAKE-UP: VAL GARLAND
PHOTOGRAPHER: PAOLO ROVERSI
FASHION EDITOR: MARIE AMÉLIE SAUVÉ

More here. http://www.interviewmagazine.com/fashion/models-own/

Such intimacy and gorgeous styling B).
interviewmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this today. Totally loved it! This issue worth the penny. :wink: The Chronicles of Lara, 2 Women, Polly Mellen & Marc Jacobs' are the highlights of this issue especially Meisel and Mert & Marcus' editorials. :smile:

I don't like MCB's editorial. Looks like the shots were screen capped from a sex tape, something like that.

Okay, now I definately agree with cottonmouth13's comment... MCB's editorial is not what I expected and I don't really like it.

Interview is fast becoming a favourite mag these days....

The Chronicles of Lara
Lara Stone by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

interviewmagazine

Express Yourself (12p)
Photographer : Mikael Jansson
Fashion Editor : Ludivine Poiblanc
Model : MariaCarla Boscono

one more

interviewmagazine

I think I'm gonna buy this issue because I really like the content (especially the Scorsese/Pitt interview ) but god, this cover... I don't like it at all !

Every shot from the Michael Pitt editorial would have been an infinitely more interesting cover shot and star.

This has nothing to do with the editorials themselves, but Interview needs to slow down a bit with the ads. The magazine is slightly over 200 pages long and the first piece of content is on page 100.

I really don't like Mariacarla's ed. It's just soft p*rn, nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->