W June 2008 : Charlize Theron by Craig McDean

the editorial looks good, and charlize is so beautiful, i dont think she could ever go wrong :heart: having said that, i dont like what she's wearing on the cover and i find her pose/expression a bit boring. :unsure: her face looks amazing though...if i didnt know she was an actress i'd swear she was a model. :P and i like that, to me at least, her face is kind of anonymous...i mean, of course when i see her i instantly recognise her, but there's something about her that is adaptable more so than another famous face like julia roberts, for example {even though i adore julia too :heart:}....hope that made sense.! :P

The cover is beautiful. The sad thing is I haven't been moved to buy a W magazine since the one where they paid tribute to Ralph Lauren? (Liya was in that ed:D). The magazines don't seem to have the eds like they used to anymore. It's like its turning into a Vanity Fair type magazine. I don't know, that's just my opinion.:huh:

Ugh. It seems as if ever since I started subscribing a couple years ago, this magazine has gone downhill :( What happened to all the great, creative editorials?? I miss the models on the covers the most though.

Lovely cover, Theron is incredibly beautiful. Nothing that spectacular though. Reminds me a bit of Hilary Rhoda's Donna Karan ad campaign.

The ed is OK. They've used the F/W 08 pieces already! But one ed is not enough!

here are the pics from wmagazine.com:

cess_charlize_01_v.jpg

cess_charlize_02_v.jpg

cess_charlize_03_v.jpg

cess_charlize_04_v.jpg

cess_charlize_05_v.jpg

cess_charlize_06_v.jpg

the shoot is styled by Alex White

^^Ooh that is VERY Herb Ritts, and she sure is the right type of woman for this style, LOVE IT!

Charlize looks stunning, I mean, she is stunning. And I guess this is the only good thing in June's W. The only fashion ed is quite poorly executed. I can only hope for better days!

Dry Season is really stunning. Nothing groundbreaking, but I love the contrast and the styling is really cool.

Charlize looks really fierce. Her expressions are great. She can actually bring her acting skills into a still shot.

Charlize looks stunning, as do her ed and the Dry Season one!

Love the 5th picture of Charlize..gorgeous shot :heart:
Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->