Interview September 2018 : Agnès Varda by Collier Schorr

Benn98

Reaction score

Source: Businessoffashion.com

Stinks to high heaven! So they've elected to release the cover to Business of Fashion along with a vomitory attempt at damage repair. Simply can't believe cover-ups like this is still happening, and in broad daylight! It will take more than shifting the power from father to daughter, or to clear your Insta page of any trace of the old content, to redeem themselves.

Can't abide Collier Schorr's aesthetic to begin with, so for her to actually prostitute her crappy work like this isn't as disappointing for me. I'm thinking more of others like McGinley, and what sort of message they're sending out by cosigning their names to this.

As for the actual cover, looks very vintage. Nondescript, if you ask me. And I'm guessing the choice to give the cover to Agnès over Hari was a strategic one. Who would pester Agnès, who probably don't even know about the entire affair, about her involvement with this mess?

They’re clearly taking it from where Interview Russia left.

Ps, that magazine didn’t last long.

I love Agnès. She's a great artist and living legend.
She's better than this Frankenstein magazine and Collier Schorr.
I'm still not buying it, and I doubt many other will either.

Sometimes it is better to stop everything and let people having good memories... I am done with Interview the moment Fabien, Karl and Ludivine left it.

i mean who did they actually get to agree to work with them after all of the shady things they did? im interested in seeing whats inside

She looks like a muppet. Is she part of Sesame Street? Why is this photographer everywhere? o_O

lol there's a feature on the kid that was yodeling in walmart. this is pathetic:

instagram.com/interviewmag

Shame on them, and every single person who gets involved with Brant family, and this magazine!!

And there is some pants drama in IG between the magazine and a designer.

And there is some pants drama in IG between the magazine and a designer.

Just saw it now, lol. Apparently the compression tights which the gentleman below appears to be wearing with his bulge in full display, belongs to a young designer who loaned it to the magazine before it folded. They've not returned it to her and hence the tears.

[/QUOTE]

People used to think Playboy was a problematic magazine, but it probably paid its contributors in full and within a reasonable timeframe.

Just saw it now, lol. Apparently the compression tights which the gentleman below appears to be wearing with his bulge in full display, belongs to a young designer who loaned it to the magazine before it folded. They've not returned it to her and hence the tears.

[/QUOTE]

Pants here are Givenchy hence the tag

I hope for Mel Ottenberg that he does not think he has an ounce of Karl Templer's talent as a creative director. This kind of styling can easily be found on some old issues of Nylon or online content of I-D. About the cover, well I prefer to stay silent...

So now we know for certain..... Collier Schorr doesn't shoot covers as well as Alasdair McLellan

But neither Interview or Gentlewoman are covering themselves in glory. Both will sell poorly. I will buy neither

I'm so confused!! should I be happy or sad of this happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->