iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but can someone pretty please PM Josh's site?

Guys, I highly recommend Replica Watch forum. It had a much friendlier atmosphere. As for j-12s, if you want something passable, you can get the catty or jacky ones, but if you want real ceramic (not coated), that won't scratch or chip after a while, be prepared to pay 250 or more. If you want a good movement, that's, like 400. I know it's a lot, but think how much the authentic retails for, and you can get a rep that will be 100% undistinguishable from the outside and with a perfect movement.

And speaking of accessories I got a bunch of them over the years, mostly from Jacky, here is the roundup:

- Hermes belt: good buckle, leather but wrong stitiching.
- Gucci bow belt: perfect
- Mulberry belt: perfect
- Fendi plexi belt: perfect copy but ugly in real life.
- Hermes bangles: wrong stamping, colour WAY WAY off. Only get in black or white. Never in color.
- Bottega bracelets: no comment. Wrong colours, very stiff, is it even leather?
- Hermes scarf: :ninja:
- Thoms Wylde scarf: looks ok, the label is wrong, never got a chance to compare it with authentic.
Hope this helps!

^yeah i've heard that TW scarf from jacky doesn't drape well, as the original.

Im always afraid of scarves, esp hermes. they specialize on that, and im sure its not going to be very similar in quality, i've noticed how jacky's dont have the hand stitched trimming on them so...

Guys, I highly recommend Replica Watch forum. It had a much friendlier atmosphere. As for j-12s, if you want something passable, you can get the catty or jacky ones, but if you want real ceramic (not coated), that won't scratch or chip after a while, be prepared to pay 250 or more. If you want a good movement, that's, like 400. I know it's a lot, but think how much the authentic retails for, and you can get a rep that will be 100% undistinguishable from the outside and with a perfect movement.

thanks!! definitely will check it out... however repgeek mentioned how the swiss movement ones were highly flawed..

any suggestions on any retailers or sellers? thanks!! :smile:

nicereplica (ruby)

perfectclones : pc-80108 and the usual (josh or andrew, not sure)

and the other one

trustytime88

all of these are sites

:smile:

Hey I PMd you all the adresses I knew of.
I've been a member of RWG for a while, and also another forum, the name of which I don't remember. So I know a bit about replica watches. nothing compared to some of the guys there, but still.
Basically, like in replica bags, there is a lot of scamming going on. As a rule,
- NEVER use a website that wasn't recommended to you. Only use trusted websites, even when they are more expensive.
- Buying replica watches, like handbags, is a gamble. There is no guarantee, but at least, "reputable" sellers are more flexible with returns.
- Before buying a watch, compare the pics. with authentic photos (for example from TimeZone). In authentic photos, watches are ALWAYS set on 10.05
- A good replica will always cost more than 100$.
- From what I heard, a lot of sellers buy their watches from the same source, so people on watchforums know which models are well-replicated or not. As a rule, if a watch is badly replicated on one of these websites, it's badly replicated everywhere else.
- There are some watches that are almost perfect, inside-out, some examples:
Rolex Submariner, Breitling, simpler Panerai, most popular Omegas, J-12, Gucci, Tag Heuer, Chopard Gran Turismo.
Watches that are never well-replicated: anything with diamonds or gold, any Cartier, Patek, Breguet, Rolex Daytona, most chronographs.

You better off checking those forums before buying anything at all. Sucessful replica purchase is all about research,

does anyone know where i can get a replica michele urban diamond watch? ive been looking for about a month now and i cant find anything

Excellent post Tourdeforce. Thanks so much for the info. :D

Thank you socaligurl for the dealer info. That's much appreciated. I'm off to have a snoop now. :flower:

I found another site mentioned on repgeek which looked pretty interesting. I thought I might as well share it here... kingwatches (.net)

wearable art- I've botten them off of ioffer, from a lady in California. They were decent. Unfort. I don't have her name anymore, b/c my ioffer account got deleted!

rep jewelry from Jacky

My order from Jacky arrived today, and I'm pretty pleased with all of it! I'll post pics of the bags on the iOffer bag thread, but I'm posting pics of the jewelry here. I wore the necklace and one of the bracelets for size reference -- all the bracelets are the same size. My wrist measures 5-3/4" and I'm 5'3" tall and about 100 pounds, so scale accordingly.
The Hermes clic-clacs look good -- I bought 2 of them in different colors from him a couple of months ago, and have really enjoyed them -- enough so that I went back for more. The clasp on one of my older ones was weak, but I've fixed it.
The Chopard necklace is very cute, but the chain looks kind of cheap to me -- it's a decent weight, but it's darker than white gold -- but it doesn't matter to me. The CZ "Happy Diamonds" look fine, and the pendant looks well-made. For a piece that I don't care about losing or corroding with sunblock, I'm quite satisfied.
The Cartier Love bracelets look great -- the yellow "gold" is a nice color, and the white "gold" looks like the stainless steel. They're both a nice weight, and the CZ looks good. The Cartier bracelet with the bit is lovely.

Attachments

• Photo 48.jpg
    Photo 48.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo 47.jpg
    Photo 47.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo 46.jpg
    Photo 46.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
Tourdeforce: thank you SO much for all of the info!! I really want a J=12 with diamonds.. got pics from Catty, will post next, can you please tell me what you think about this?

Quizvan: love LOVE your new stuff!! way to go girl!! :smile:

Would love to get honest opinions. Chronograp does not look good, diamonds sparkle, and pics are not clear.

I'm sure Catty gets the watches from the same source as perfect clones or trustytime, and definitely plain is better :smile:

honest opinions anyone?

picture credit: catty
DSC02055.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02058.jpg

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02065.jpg

Congrats on your stuff quizvan, love the jewelry and the bags!

^socali, I love white watches, but that one is just too much you know? it looks like a 50,000 dollar watch...just too much. (I prefer simpler) and the black looks way too masculine. But I'm also the kind of girl that loves leather watch bands in colors! haha. or alligator or crocodile band...hmm mmm.

LOL

I've double checked prices

the one with diamond strap and bezel would cost 30,000 and that would be TOO much

but a diamond bezel only on the white would be around 10,500.. not too bag considering we carry a 3500 mahina :innocent:

quizvan, how well do the bracelets fit your wrist? You look very slim..... I have a very skinny wrist and everything is usually too big for me.
Congrats on your buys, they look superb. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->