Irina Shayk

She is stunning in those Guess ads.

I see Guess is still trying to capitalize on the look of the ads that featured Adriana and Megan. Can't blame them though :P.

She is stunning in those Guess ads.

I see Guess is still trying to capitalize on the look of the ads that featured Adriana and Megan. Can't blame them though :P.
Because their beauty is perfect. :flower::flower:
I believe in perfection. It is said that nobody is perfect, but I think that perfection exists in so many ways...

Yet, Irina is not as striking in candids as Adriana looks in candids.
In many photos, Irina is the result of a hard work of stylists, make up artists, but Adriana is gorgeous without any make up on or her hair done.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to me that they are trying too hard to make her look like Adriana.

I think the comparisons with Adriana are inevitable. Adriana's been in the industry longer which is why Irina is unfairly being compared to her. Her look probably helped her out a lot in getting the Guess campaign, so I can't complain about that.

On candids, I beg to differ - Adriana doesn't look any more spectacular on her own than on the runway (and I used to look Adriana...) There's something about her face, her chin, her lips that seems a bit off to me. Irina's face has some sharper features. I also think Irina has the better natural figure, more curves. They're both lovely in their own ways, I just happen to prefer Irina these days.

Anybody have a bigger version of this pic?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
bellazon

bellazon
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

LaSenza

Intimissimi - This is a really UUHQ pic. So if you want the full size click on the picture/link and figure it out. The file is about 4mb

:cry: i just don't understand why this poor girl can't afford to put on clothing! always bikinis and lingerie.

oh well, i'll have to deal with her decisions. :brows:

great pictures, thanks. :D

:cry: i just don't understand why this poor girl can't afford to put on clothing! always bikinis and lingerie.

I agree.
I can't deny that she's completely gorgeous but by page 2 of this thread I was bored of her... I kept going because I wanted to see some variation but it's all basically the same from page 1 to 6 and that's sad.

Hopefully she'll develop soon though so I'll keep my eye on this thread.

VS

v274440crop11065f2cbr9.jpg
v274736crop1115da3fdz0.jpg

v274735crop1115b727lo3.jpg
v274733crop111574eeoe0.jpg

I'm disappointed that she does primarily lingerie/swimwear.

010-1.jpg

017-2.jpg
015-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

011-4.jpg
018-2.jpg

025-2.jpg
023-1.jpg

independent talent

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads