Irina Shipunova

waffles

Reaction score
Beautiful Russian. There's a slight asymmetry to her face, but I just adore her in 3/4 profile. So elegant. :heart:

11uf4er.jpg

Discovered by NY based photographer in their mutual hometown of Ufa, Russia, Irina is the latest Russki destined for big things. Signed just this week to Ford NY, and as evidenced in her first ever test shots (by photographer Roma Milova), Irina has a versatility and presence that is irresistible and undeniable. So tall, so now, so runway, so editorial – this girl is a sure bet.
models.com

She caught my eye on MDC, I think she's stunning. Love her 3/4 profile too :wink::heart:
Can't wait to see more!

I was surprised by her DOB, she looks quite mature. Unusually poised for a 15-16 year old.

IrinaShipunova-pol01.JPGIrinaShipunova-pol02.jpg
IrinaShipunova-pol14.JPGIrinaShipunova-pol16.JPG

Full Name: Irina Shipunova

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue/Grey

Height: 179cm / 5′10.5″

Bust: 83 cm / 32.5″

Waist: 59 cm / 23″

Hips: 88 cm / 34.5″

Place of Origin:
Ufa, Russia

Date of Birth: 1994

Mother Agency: AL Model Management

NY: Ford Models
models.com

wow :heart: One in a million, and the fact she's with Ford Models makes everything a bit exciting. I wonder how AL keeps getting all those beauties :crush:?

wow! what a stunner! :woot: Irina fits Ford really well

^ Not Karlie but... am I the only one who see's a blonde, "softer" Georgina S. here? :o Absolutely and utterly stunning. Cannot take my eyes off that very first snapshot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->