Iris Strubegger

she says:

Everybody things how cool it is to be a model but it's weird to be one actaully, because this is so far away. ..a model shouldn't be late... some visagist says that she's wonderful, with wonderful skin, doesn't need make-up, they say she's 1,82m, then Iris talks again: the clothes and the make-up make it easier to be a bit more outgoing. Someone talked to her in New York and said that she should model if she's able to do more than just look good blaa

I thought she would have a deeper voice more like Freja and she didn't sound too intelligent there, but I'm sure she is!

Ah, she's finally in Milan! I was starting to get worried, but it's great to see Iris back on the runway.

Salvatore Ferregamo F/W 08.09:
IrisFerregamo1.jpg
IrisFerregamo2.jpg

(Catwalking)

"Positive" I just spotted her on the Dolce & Gabbana netcast just now! :heart:

Ahh, here we go:

Dolce & Gabbana F/W 08.09:
20080221134907nj3.jpg

(dolcegabban - screen captured by jeloska)

Don't worry Iris, I can't see past that hideous yeti of a jacket either...

Dolce & Gabbana F/W 08.09:
IrisDolce1.jpg

(Catwalking)

So Milan wasn't exactly her best city, but after opening Dries van Noten last season you'd have to imagine that Iris is primed for success in Paris. :D

Also, there are just some girls that make you wonder how on Earth bone structure this perfectly chiseled is humanly possible (read: as seen in these backstage shots from Daks:(

IrisDaks2.jpg
IrisDaks3.jpg

IrisDaks4.jpg
IrisDaks5.jpg

(Catwalking)

Oh holy hell... :heart:

5 – ETNICO FOLK
Photo: Stefano Moro
Style: Paolo Turina
Model: ?

(scanned by blackangel4199 from Amica Italia March 2008)

I cannot wait to see this entire editorial! :shock:

More from what I can only assume is that same editorial from Amica:

Iris1.jpg

Iris2.jpg
Iris3.jpg

Iris4.jpg
Iris5.jpg

(women management milan)

Oh, and two more from the same editorial. I wish there was an HQ version of the first image of Iris in the McQueen dress though; it's simply stunning! :shock:

Iris6.jpg

Iris7.jpg

(women management paris)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->