Iris van Berne

she has a cool ed in the Dutch Elle this month,maybe I have time to make scans later today! :smile:

CITIZEN K - WINTER 11/12

"La mode est morte. Vive la mode!"
ph:
gregory Derkenne
models:
Appoline Rozhdestvenska, Kadri Vahersalu, Iris van Berne and ??

Part 1

Q1329679599167221_9.jpg

Scanned by Tekka

In other threads her casting Prada has been called 'random'. I on the other hand think its wonderful she finally scored something huge runway wise. She has proven to be an exceptional model both in print and runways. Im happy she finally gets what she deserves. She's totally underrated...:heart:

^I disagreed with that comment as well. I loved her look at Prada and her being cast is not random at all in my opinion. I still remember that one season she walked Gianfranco Ferre (S/S 10?) and totally loving her look. She looked fantastic there. So happy to finally see her booking something big again.

Prada F/W 12.13 Milan

iris-1.jpg

catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
In other threads her casting Prada has been called 'random'. I on the other hand think its wonderful she finally scored something huge runway wise. She has proven to be an exceptional model both in print and runways. Im happy she finally gets what she deserves. She's totally underrated...:heart:

I don`t think she is random but the new Prada casting agent booked all the dutch models this year anyway I`m glad she walked the show:innocent:

Such a nice surprise to see her at Prada. Iris is so terribly underrated so I'm very happy for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->