Isabel Lucas

i know..:flower: that may be why she's making news, but she's doing 'well' in the states due to transformers...that's what i meant.

I never actually heard of her till the Shia thing >_<

She's screams Urban Outfitters to me. Though, there's something about her I like ^_^ I think she's naturally a very pretty girl.

Thanks for all the pics, she is a natural beauty, and I love her quirky style:heart:, she looks great in all those hats, Her and Adrien made a beautiful couple:D

she's quite pretty. I remember her first time on Home and Away thinking, 'it won't be long before she moves to hollywood', and i was right. That's generally what happens down under. If yer goodlooking enuf, you chance it in Hollywood. The fuglies with no prospects just hang around - like Sally from H&A and Toadie from neighbours

So many great pics! :woot: Thanks verstand! :flower: I just love her candid outfits :heart:

She's such a cute girl! Thanks for all the pics! LOL - the first time I heard of her was after the Shia incident as well.

she looks so much better these days, brown her suits her way better than blond.

she's a gorgeous girl. and i totally respect her for her save the whales campaign, beautiful inside and out.

does anyone have a bigger size of this picture ?
isabellucas4ec0.jpg

savethewalesagain.com

isabel in the dec. issue of Jalouse

isabellucasinspired

i'm not sure about most of the styling here...she looks great anyway, but i don't think it suits her...i hate the stockings, they make her look like a hooker..:innocent: i love the shot with the hat and the big sweater...that's the sort of thing that suits her imo..:heart:

if anyone could translate it would be wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"