Isabel Lucas

I love the light colour of Isabel's eyes:heart::flower:
zmmhxx.jpg

rkyoef.jpg

This girl is so naturally gorgeous its unfair :P

You're right as always PV!! My God- I just saw her in US Elle and had to look her up- she is stunning!! And, being an Australian, she may stay that way; I am so totally sick of these young American actresses who seem to turn into tarts as soon as they become somewhat well known... :cry:

I prefer her a little less blond, too...Is she still going with the guy from Entourage? :huh:

I just saw her in the new issue of Elle..she is striking!

You're right as always PV!! My God- I just saw her in US Elle and had to look her up- she is stunning!! And, being an Australian, she may stay that way; I am so totally sick of these young American actresses who seem to turn into tarts as soon as they become somewhat well known... :cry:

I know I have impeccable taste :P.

Now I really want to see her in Elle. Maybe someone could scan it for us?

that black and white pic is just adorable

what I like most about her, is that she seems to be so natural beauty, no heavy makeup, loose and wavy hair, cute clothes.....

and I just love the natural shape of her eyebrowes

here are the ones I could find from the elle.com website :flower:
Isabel-Lucas_gallery.jpg
Isabel-Sarah-Krysten_gallery.jpg

ISABEL LUCAS

As a star on the Australian soap opera Home and Away—which also produced Naomi Watts and Heath Ledger—and with upcoming leads in the big-budget Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and the vampire flick Daybreakers, Lucas, 23, is the hot new Aussie import.

first pic:Silk-blend bustier, Dolce & Gabbana, $2,595. Floralprint pants, Rag & Bone, price upon request. Vintage shirt, from Scout, L.A. Sterling silver bullet necklace, Tom Binns Design, $250. Sterling silver ball pendant necklace, Adeline Cacheux, $465. Rubber bracelets, Luis Morais, $70.

second pic:on Isabel: Fringe-trim top, 3.1 Phillip Lim, $525. Vintage dress, from Catwalk, L.A. Flat shoes, from Trash and Vaudeville, NYC.

Photo: Carter Smith; styled by Erin Wasson

Last edited by a moderator:
^ thanks....looking beautiful, love her lips:blush:

but I'm not so sure abouth these floral leggings:blink:

Thanks alot for the photos Melfreya!:flower::heart:

Im not a fan of the floral leggings but i still like what she is wearing especially in the second pic. Is this a American Elle magazine by the way? I would love to see more pics of the shoot.

Love her style Isabel is so naturally beautiful, i also like how she doesnt need to wear anymake up, but because her features are striking she just manages to look breathtaking and unique.

The floral leggings are last season Alexander Wang...

I know this, because I remember being most alarmed at seeing them on the runway :lol:

I've seen Isabel Lucas in real life, and the way she dresses is very bohemian and carefree, etc. She is also extremely petit but pretty in that Australian, surfy kinda way (I saw her shopping in Sydney :D )

Those floral leggings though are just not that nice though :P But everyone's so obsessed with this early 90s vibe that A.Wang et al are doing :\

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen Isabel Lucas in real life, and the way she dresses is very bohemian and carefree, etc. She is also extremely petit but pretty in that Australian, surfy kinda way (I saw her shopping in Sydney :D )

Those floral leggings though are just not that nice though :P But everyone's so obsessed with this early 90s vibe that A.Wang et al are doing :\

Lucky! ^_^ How tall would you say she is? Or is she just petit cos she's so thin?

I love the Elle photos, is this the issue with Reese on the cover?

Isabel Lucas has personally said she is 5'7 on some tv show. She weighs 113lbs.

Isabel Lucas out & about in Hollywood March 10th 2009 x 22 HQ

celebritycity

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->