Isabeli Fontana

004.jpg

Like A Movie Editorial-- Vogue IT

Fast Track Editorial-- Vogue UK

i read at a website an interview with Isabeli, she said that she's no longer married to Alvaro...that's so sad...they looked like the best couple ever! :(

Ditto. If I wanted to look like someone, it would be her.

Isabeli is one of the few that has real supermodel potential. Appeals to high fashion and the ordinary person.

Originally posted by mushgushwa@Aug 26 2004, 05:39 PM
i read at a website an interview with Isabeli, she said that she's no longer married to Alvaro...that's so sad...they looked like the best couple ever! :(
[snapback]346497[/snapback]​
Well, seeing as how he kidnapped her child.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 13 2004, 03:02 AM
Well, seeing as how he kidnapped her child.
[snapback]365525[/snapback]​

I don't know about kidnapping-- but Alvaro definitely catted around behind Isabeli's back. If they're seperated, it's his fault for treating her so badly. :angry:

Anyway, new Oscar de la Renta scan:

scan88.jpg

Gorgeous photos thanks. I love the last one with the corkscrew curls, she looks angelic.

I dunno...I love her in her new Hermes, Chanel, and Oscar de la Renta ads, but she sure looked cheap in some of those VS catalogue!

Originally posted by Foxie-Pooh@Sep 29 2004, 12:35 AM
I dunno...I love her in her new Hermes, Chanel, and Oscar de la Renta ads, but she sure looked cheap in some of those VS catalogue!
[snapback]379006[/snapback]​

"High class hooker" is probably the look the people at VS are going for anyway, so you're not too far off the target. :brows:

Not to mention, Isabeli herself hasn't been the "star" of the VS catalog for a while. She's been eclipsed by younger models like Adriana and Alessandra for the last year or so...

Originally posted by Carsten@Nov 1 2004, 02:01 PM
:heart:
00060.L.JPG

:heart: :blush:
[snapback]413840[/snapback]​

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I :heart: Isabeli but she looks like a zombie there! The blood-red eyes, the deathly white skin... that is not the best look for her! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->