My scans

US Vogue June 1987
Intensely Isabella
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Models/Stars: Isabella Rosellini & Viggo Mortensen
Hair: Didier Malige
Makeup: Bonnie Maller

Scanned by kelles

Isabella Rossellini presents 'Green p*rno Live!' during the 10th Rome Film Fest at Maxxi on October 16, 2015 in Rome, Italy.

zimbio

US Vogue August 1984

Photo Richard Avedon
Model Isabella Rossellini
Hair Louis Alonzo
Makeup Margret Avery

justaguy

I never cease to marvel at her Lancome campaigns!! So captivating, they just dont do these anymore.

US Vogue June 1982

The New Beauty Priorities
Photo Michel Comte
Models Kim Alexis & Isabella Rossellini
Hair Howard Fugler
Makeup Paul Gobel

justaguy

Isabella Rossellini Returns to Lancôme!

Isabella Rossellini Returns to Lancôme! How the 63-Year-Old Icon Is Breaking the Beauty Rules

This morning, Lancôme happily shook up the beauty world with a surprise announcement—that Isabella Rossellini would be returning to the French house, more than three decades after she became its first face. Then 31, still three years shy of her star-making turn in David Lynch’s Blue Velvet, Rossellini projected a fierce femininity that’s only grown more sure-footed with time. Her appointment back at the company now, at 63, promises to offer a more expansive definition of beauty—one that’s not limited by age.

But then Rossellini has always been a rule breaker in her own right. As a young model and actress, the daughter of Italian neo-realist director Roberto Rossellini and Swedish screen siren Ingrid Bergman seemed determined to shake her legacy and make a unique mark on the industry, thanks in large part to her fearless spirit, which led her to unorthodox roles, and a sharp tongue that spoke candidly on her passion points. Whether that has meant her profound support for conservation efforts, or her honest approach to aging over the years, it’s resulted in boundary-breaking moments on her own terms—from her appearance in Madonna’s Sex photo book at 40 to her scene-stealing part in David O. Russell’s Joy, in which she played the titular character’s fiery financial backer.

Now, her collaboration with Lancôme marks the latest in a wave of campaigns—Joan Didion at Céline, Joni Mitchell for Saint Laurent—that are resonating with women who reject the notion that only youth equals beauty, or that style has an upper ceiling of approximately age 25. It’s a powerful message—and one that Rossellini has long known. “If you look at most beauty advertisements, you would think that makeup is only for beautiful women in their early 20s,” she once said, “[but] older women like seeing older women in ads, and younger women do, too—because they see them and are not frightened of growing older.” Then again, with examples like Rossellini to look to, why would they be?
vogue.com

http://www.vogue.com/13412287/isabella-rossellini-lancome-campaign-beauty-63-years/

Exciting news! I stopped using Lancome when they let her go, and as far as I'm concerned, their ads have never been as great as they were back then. I hope this isn't a niche role, I hope it's major ...

US Vogue June 1997
The Beauty of Imperfection
Photographer: Irving Penn
Model: Isabella Rossellini
Fashion Editor: Phyllis Posnick
Hair: Louis Angelo
Makeup: Kevyn Aucoin

Scanned by kelles

Vogue Germany August 1982

Model: Isabella Rossellini
Photographer: Bill King
Hair: John Sahag