Isabelle McNally

tahda

Reaction score
We can't get enough of the kids of Manhattan's quasi-famous residents. They're so attractive and sexy and just legal enough to vamp for the hipster photo sites. Today it's Isabelle McNally, the daughter of Balthazar and
menupop.gif
Pastis mastermind Keith McNally. It's unconfirmed, but as an aspiring actress (who isn't?), we hear that Isabelle's had trouble at a few prestigious schools because of her nasty habits, but according to her MySpace she's now a proud member of Narcotics Anonymous. Too bad — she looked like she might be kind of fun! And we sure could use a half-naked, troubled bad-girl heiress skanking around Last Night's Party, just to mix things up a bit.

I saw this picture and became intrigued. Then I noticed she didn't have a thread...
streetcastingmodels.jpg

I don't know what it is about her but I really like her look.

more pics...

isa3.jpg

isa1.jpg

53170035chel1xc7.jpg

img3691qy4.jpg

IsabelleMcNally2.jpg
IsabelleMcnally4.jpg

COACD.blogspot / imageshack.com /

Last edited by a moderator:
This is weird to see. :shock: She is friends with some of my friends and I didn't know she was well known.

She's one of my favorite people photographed time and time again on Cobrasnake or misshapes.

I just like her style. I know nothing (and don't really want to know anything) about her other than style pics! :smile: I'm not big on the corry kennedy scene-y types but she looks cool.

She is my FAVORITE style person EVER. models, celebs, etc. included. please post as many pics of her as possible!

01m.jpg

IMG_4076.jpg

17821231wq6.jpg

my.php

style.com / imageshack /melnick.insanejournal.com / cobrasnake

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh Ive already seen all of those :(
the outfit with her smoking on the stairs is awesome

I know... :( there aren't really that many pictures readily available and I'm too tired to search lastnightsparty, etc. Here's one more though...
FH000017wtappppppp.jpg

are those ann demeulemeester boots? I hear she's super loaded (or her parents are)

that's the late person I'd compare her to! lol.

peaches makes a bit more sence

I hear she's super loaded (or her parents are)

Her father is Keith McNally owner of the NYC restaurants Balthazar, Pastis, Morandi, Lucky Strike & Schiller's Liquor Bar among others.

Her mother used to be contributing fashion editor of Vanity Fair...she lives in London & works in PR.

:flower:

I'm envious of her wardrobe! and she's very pretty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->