Isla Fisher And Sacha Baron Cohen Got Married

Kenysha75

Reaction score
islafishersachacohenmarried.jpg

Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen have been together 8 years, engaged for 6 and are raising a 2-year-old baby friend together. Early last week, Isla and Sacha decided they have spent enough time liking each other, so why not fuc* it all up by getting married! Oh, I'm joking. Their new marriage will last as long as a plate of Vegemite! That shi* doesn't decompose, right?

Woman's Day reports that Isla and Sacha got married in a small Jewish wedding in Paris last Monday. Isla and Sacha didn't feel like making it a giant extravaganza worthy of Platinum Weddings, so they only invited their close friends and family. Shortly after Isla handcuffed herself to Sacha, she wrote an e-mail to all her friends that read: “We did it – we’re married! It was the absolute best day of my life and in so many beautiful moments I missed you all so much. I thought of you as everything was happening, but Sacha and I wanted no fuss – just us!”

Unfortunately, I doubt Sacha wore any of these outfits to his wedding. What a waste. The perfect ceremony, reception and honeymoon ensembles.

dlisted
sachabaroncohenweddings.jpg

Oh well. Hopefully, the guests got a plastic swan with Sacha's turd in it as a wedding memento. Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the happy couple! :smile:
i thought they're never gonna marry....

Oh congrats to them. 8 years is a long time and their daughter is adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->