Sacha B Cohen's Bruno takes over Milano catwalk!

Sacha :woot: Love it SO much, designers take themselves so seriously... Actually the whole industry does

Exactly! It may look like he`s making fool of himself, but actually he gets everyone else act like fools :lol: Everyone remembers Borat...:wink:

You Won’t Believe What Sacha Baron Cohen Did at the Stella McCartney Show Today

Sacha Baron Cohen is back at Fashion Week, where he invaded this morning's Stella McCartney show. YES. Posing as Bruno, the gay Austrian fashion-obsessed journalist, the comedian caused a kerfuffle when he stormed Agatha Ruiz de la Prada's runway in Milan last week. The image of him catwalking there with an Ugg-esque boot tied to his leg still makes us chortle. But this morning it got so much better. British Vogue reports:

With his red thong clearly visible above his jeans, the comedian — who was virtually unrecognisable in a flamboyant leather gilet, with his slicked-down hair dyed blonde and brown — sucked Tampax, clapped along to the music and generally disgruntled the front row by continually pushing aside those sitting in front of him for a better look at the models.

Can you imagine if Anna Wintour — or better yet, André Leon Talley — was sitting in front of him? To draw even more attention to himself, "Bruno" gave a lone standing ovation when the show ended. The stunts (if that's what one calls Tampax sucking) are for the film Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Male, which is supposed to come out next year. We will monitor this story as it develops throughout the day, and we hope to bring you video of the incidents later.

Nymag.com

I would have died if I read he was sitting behind Anna....I can only imagine him being pummeled to the ground midshow by Anna's bodyguard:woot:

OH i'm only sad he wasn't sitting behind her lol. He'd give her as good as he got lol.

I think SBC is so rude and tacky, He is hot haha but i dont like that kind of comedy. I saw borat and it was so gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->