Isla Fisher

2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - February 24, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

zimbio

Isla Fisher arrives at LAX (Los Angeles International Airport) and at first seems happy then tries to throw a sweater over her face when her limo arrives.
March 8, 2013

zimbio

Isla Fisher takes her daughters out for a shopping trip in Los Angeles. Isla was shopping for some workout clothes, she gave her younger daughter a kiss on the cheek as they walked to their car.
March 9, 2013 -

celebrity gossip

Kicking off another day on the job, Isla Fisher showed up on the set of the Untitled Elmore Leonard Project in Miami, Florida yesterday afternoon (March 12).

The “Wedding Crashers” cutie looked super cute as she filmed scenes with Mos Def, at one point hopping into the water in a sexy white bikini.

In a recent interview, Isla shared a silly story about an awkward encounter with Charlize Theron following her ballroom dancing performance at the Academy Awards last month.

Fisher shared, "I went up to Charlize Theron and said, 'Girl, you can dance!' And Charlize said, 'I'm going to punch you in the face right now!'"

Hollywood Gossip
Enjoy the pictures of Isla Fisher on the set of the Untitled Elmore Leonard Project in Miami (March 12).

zimbio

'The Great Gatsby' actress Isla Fisher grabs a coffee with her daughter Elula after dropping off her other daughter Olive at school in Los Angeles, California on March 14, 2013.

zimbio

'The Great Gatsby' actress Isla Fisher chatting on her cell phone as she returns to her car after getting her morning coffee in Beverly Hills, California on March 16, 2013.

just jared

Isla Fisher holds hands with her adorable daughters as they enjoy a beautiful day out at Griffith Park on Saturday afternoon (March 23) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 37-year-old actress took Olive, 5, and Elula, 2, on a few rides before grabbing a bite to eat from one of the vendors.

celebrity gossip

Her highly anticipated flick "The Great Gatsby" opens in theaters this Spring, and during promotions Isla Fisher covered the May 2013 issue of Fashion magazine.

After donning a stunning Burberry Prorsum gown for the Chris Nicholls-shot front page, the 37-year-old actress opened up about everything from her red carpet style to her and husband Sasha Baron Cohen's sense of humor.

"I still love what I wore to the London premier of 'Wedding Crashers' even though I wore it years ago. It was a Chanel pale pink strapless dress. I also love this midnight blue Herve Leger number I wore to the Golden Globes when my husband won for 'Borat'," Miss Fisher dished.

In regards to crossing paths with her ultimate idol, Isla explained, "Goldie Hawn is my hero, I just think she is incredibly funny and I love her in every movie. I can’t help it. I just think she is fabulous.. It wasn’t a conversation, it was on a dance floor and she was dancing next to me so I saddled up to her doing some moves pretending it was just a natural progression in my dance moves and I kind of shimmied my shoulders at her for a smile and then shimmied away."

Meanwhile, the redheaded beauty discussed her time away from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, and said, "I recently wrote a script with my mom-a thriller-just for fun because I enjoy writing so much. It has involved a lot of gin and tonic, a lot of giggling, a lot of late night emailing back and forth. I highly recommend actually doing something creative with a family member."

"When you get to know someone creatively you get to know a whole other side to them," she adds.

As for what she and hubby Sasha Baron Cohen find amusing, Miss Fisher explained, "Subverting the truth is the funniest thing of all. We laugh about that all the time. It works best when you hit at something that is happening in the world and represent it in a surprising way. Lena Dunham is brilliant at it.”

For more on Isla's interview with the mag, visit Fashion!

Hollywood Gossip

Photo Credit: Chris Nicholls for Fashion

HQ Cover + complete cover story for Fashion Canada May 2013

Photographer: Chris Nicholls
Stylist: Zeina Esmail
Hair: Adir Abergel
Make-up: Katey Denno
Manicure: Lisa Postma
Article: Elio Iannacci

Celebrity: Isla Fisher

Source: islafisherweb.com

They market her as such a half-wit, probably doesn't help that the roles she takes are also insipid. It's a shame, I think she's beautiful and capable of better.

just jared

Hailee Steinfeld and Isla Fisher hit the red carpet during the 2013 CinemaCon panel for Lionsgate on Thursday (April 18) at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->