Allure February 2009 : Isla Fisher

Here's the official set of UHQ scans of Isla's 5-page editorial (minus the articles) and photographed by Norma Jean Roy .

**All scans by yours truly

There are THREE additional model edits in the magazine. One with Sessilee Lopez (posted above), one with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and one with Cameron Russell. That's all, folks!

:shock:

^Me too :buzz:

The cover is really different that the usual Allure covers. Has norman Jean Roy ever shot a Allure cover before?

The Sessilee ed is simple but very nice.

Im so glad that Allure has improved their covers. :smile:

The cover is nice, although I'm iffy on the earrings. Sessilee's editorial is lovely, she can really command attention even in a simple studio shoot like this.

I can't wait to see Cameron! And mikel, NJR shot Eva Longoria cover, november isn't it?

The cover looks ok, Sessilee's editorial is gorgeous ^_^
Thanks for posting :flower:

Is there by any chance an editorial/shot with Jeisa by Michael Thompson inside?

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any scans of sessile?...thanks....big scans i mean

Do you guys still want scans of Sessilee & Cameron?

There's also an edit with Rosie Huntington.

MMA is there a preview of who will be on the next cover? :shifty: Or do they not feature that anymore?

MMA is there a preview of who will be on the next cover? :shifty: Or do they not feature that anymore?

I just went through it again Miss D & I didn't see anything about next month. I haven't bought Allure in years :lol: and I only bought this issue for Sessilee ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->