Issey Miyake A-POC Collections

These clothes don't look very flattering. The kinda remind me personal projects that you do at home just to try not to wear.

I am utterly embarrassed ... I've been on this forum for YEARS and had no idea about the whole thing behind Miyake and him pushing it forward in the fashion world ... as Lena said, this puts him at the top of the revolutionaries of the fashion world noawadays ... tho I do agree that the clothes need some work (the techniques ...to die for!)

I'm not sure if he's done a collection just for men, but I did see a number of matching suit jacket/pants from the A-POC 14 Collection back in January. You can see it in the magazine I scanned in the first page :smile: The fabric was certainly interesting, but I was not so much a fan of the cut (it wasn't customisable, to my knowledge anyway).

But I agree, would love to see more mens A-POC items.

Anyone have any new A-POC magazine/journals to share? :smile:

Hurrah for A-POC menswear! Will have to check out the selection when I'm next in NYC.

I was quite dissapointed when a saw a few men stuffs in Paris. Very basic. Very expensive. The jeans look just more dissapointing. The women clothes are a lot better.

I prefer the Pleats Please collection but I do love the A-Poc store in Paris.... the techniques and theories behind is are very much admirable.

ive been reading about this line and the techniques....
its fascinating.....
does anyone have photos of the 23 models coming down the runway in one dress ? my imagination cant picture it !

thanks for reviving this thread...
i don't think i ever saw this...
and it's got some great posts and pics and info...

the apoc concept is so incredibly intriguing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->