Italia's Next Top Model

she's posting...does that mean that she's eliminated or do they have internet acces?

no It means that it was "filmed" previously!
By the way Alessandra has been eliminated!

she has a lovely face but I dont think she could fit in the business..
who do you want to win?

I want Francesca or Gilda to win! They both have beautiful faces. Gilda's face is so Mediterranean; it's so beautiful! Tizi is good, yes, but I think she's a bit too safe.

I can't believe my two favorites were in the bottom two...:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at Fashion Milano's site, and guess who I found?

g13267ansn0.jpg

g13267amcl7.jpg

fashionworld.it

Elena! Yay. :smile:

She looks prettier in these pics than on video :wink: btw she has been with fashion since before the show.

unfortunatly im not home right now so i cant see the episodes on sky :( do you know where i can find them online. maybe yoube?

I remember reading on their profiles that Lorena and Elga were already doing some modeling. But I think they were both signed with an agency not based in Milan, and in Italy only the ones in Mi are considered serious. except for Roma that has the "alta moda"

but I'm curious too

Laura also had a preshow career as a model. On the site, in each of the girls' profiles, if you click 'Book', you'll see some of their modeling pictures from before the show.

NO!

NOOOOO!

FraItaly was...eliminated. :( NO! :(

My guess is Lorena 'll end up winning. She was never one of the worst ones and they have been liking her since the beginning. she is tall and very skinny, she keeps to herself,has a good attitude for a model..
But personallyi think her face is weird. and not in a fashony way. she could do some shows but wont break in the big industry.
What do you think?

I, too, think she will win. I actually like her a lot (compared to the other girls). All 4 of the girls have been standouts from day one of the competition, really. Gilda might win, same with Tiziana. Tiziana would be the really obvious choice, even though she's not my cup of tea. Isn't Cavalli showing up for the finale?

My breakdown of the girls:

Lorena: Beautiful face, good in front of the camera, amazing body
Tiziana: Meh face; she knows what to do in front of the camera, but that's it
Gilda: BEAUTIFUL face, but I'm not sure if she'd fit in the industry
Elga: She's too thin; also, she looks very old.

Tiziana doesn't have the body imo..a lovely face but for commercials, not for fashion

oh my god! O.O
I totally thought Lorena would have won...but i'm happy. Gilda has a very "italian" look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->