It's A Famous Logo, But What's The Brand Name ?

Originally posted by FashionFreak@Nov 4 2004, 07:04 PM
it looks soo familar, i just cant remember the brand name. Please advise. :blush:
[snapback]418212[/snapback]​

If I had to guess I'd say that the brand name is The Little White Dove

Originally posted by faust@Nov 5 2004, 12:32 PM
If I had to guess I'd say that the brand name is The Little White Dove
[snapback]419066[/snapback]​
:woot:

actually it's not dove soap.

Dove Soap's logo isn't as thick...
It's something else.

Maybe something religious? :lol:

dove-soap.jpg

:lol: Alright, it's definitely not the soap...

Ok, its not a soap logo by any means...

here is another pic, but with beckham this time..

Important! Brand identification question. I saw a girl wearing a shirt with only a small A logo. Ive seen that logo before I think on mens clothes.

The A is in letter font type "alibi" so its a curly A. You can look how it looks like in microsoft office word.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dove pictured by FashionFreak is from FREE CITY. They made t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, etc.

OK please help me identify the brand with the A loge everyone I will be super duper thank full I just want to know what kind of girl she is and what she wears.

^
sorry - what do you mean you want to know what kind of girl she is?

Are you sure the A was not monogrammed? The only thing that springs to mind is American Eagle...

OK please help me identify the brand with the A loge everyone I will be super duper thank full I just want to know what kind of girl she is and what she wears.

i too am confused about what you mean...i hope it doesn't mean the way it sounded. and hey, chill out. you don't need to repost your question in 1/2 an hour! :innocent:

anyways....H&M made some button up shirts in previous seasons with a cursive capital A embroidered on the chest. i remember one was in hot pink stitching. that could be it.

Well there is an A on the left of right side of the shirt is a small A its as small as say a Ralp Lauren logo. Shall I post the shirt here?

I want to know what kind of style she has. If she is really into fashion or more a hipster or you know what kind of gruop shes in, a certain group that wears a certain label.

She also had a tee once on with Obey... I dont know what kind of style people wear that brand.

Well there is an A on the left of right side of the shirt is a small A its as small as say a Ralp Lauren logo. Shall I post the shirt here?

I want to know what kind of style she has. If she is really into fashion or more a hipster or you know what kind of gruop shes in, a certain group that wears a certain label.

She also had a tee once on with Obey... I dont know what kind of style people wear that brand.

are you serious? you think you can know what kind of "style" a person has based on one or two PIECES from a certain brand they may have worn? i'm sorry to be rude, but it's just laughable....

i don't understand why you are so fixated on this girl and what brand she wears....i have clothes from skate brand Volcom to mall retailer Old Navy to high end Christian Louboutin and Rick Owens. what STYLE am i? :rolleyes:

i know i am about 4 years late but just thought i would clarify (by now i think everyone knows it though :wink: ) that the dove is by Free City.. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->