Juicy Couture

is it still possible to find the daydreamer bags? I like the one that is navy blue...what is it called nile? but the only one i can find is the light blue one with the yello or that green with the pink. :doh:

Juicy Couture Rabbit Fur Fleece Hoodie Problem

I purchased my hoodie from rafaelhawaii.com, and the hood feels a bit hard. I thought maybe this is normal, considering it is necessary to line the hoodie with the rabbit fur. Does anyone own the hoodie and can tell me if this is normal? It says "made in china" and i thought juicy couture is made in usa...

I looked at one also (they are gorgeous) - I don't recall the hood being hard but as they are lined it might well be.

does anyone know where they sell the Juicy Couture Fur-trimmed hoodie online? I was about to buy it @ neimanmarcus.com but its not available anymore..............

they did a fur-lined cashmere one in charcoal grey for guys last year, it sold quick.

plaid juicy couture jacket

i just got a new blue sherpa-lined plaid juicy couture jacket ( like the one worn by jessica simpson) and i was wondering how i can tell if it is real.

Take a picture. I don't think fake Juicy Couture jackets is that usual. More the sweatsets (funny word), isn't it? I guess you can find a detailed pic online and look at the details on your own jacket, see if they match etc. For picture, try shopbop.com .

apple124 said:
I purchased my hoodie from rafaelhawaii.com, and the hood feels a bit hard. I thought maybe this is normal, considering it is necessary to line the hoodie with the rabbit fur. Does anyone own the hoodie and can tell me if this is normal? It says "made in china" and i thought juicy couture is made in usa...

some juicy stuff is imported now. i think all of the tracksuits and t-shirts are made in the u.s., but i know swimwear and jewelry are imported. i ran into this problem this past summer when i bought a swimsuit online from a powerseller. i don't know about the fur hoodies, but it's certainly possible.

djork- just before xmas the men's cashmere hoodies were going for nearly $1000 on ebay...:shock:

does anyone know where couture couture is made?

thesiren said:
some juicy stuff is imported now. i think all of the tracksuits and t-shirts are made in the u.s., but i know swimwear and jewelry are imported. i ran into this problem this past summer when i bought a swimsuit online from a powerseller. i don't know about the fur hoodies, but it's certainly possible.

djork- just before xmas the men's cashmere hoodies were going for nearly $1000 on ebay...:shock:

does anyone know where couture couture is made?

Ive seen that hoodie.. It does say made in china.

Quality isn't that great.
I bought the elbow length gloves that have "Juicy Couture" in velvet stamped on them and it's started to peel at the corner of one of the letters.. I've only worn them twice.
I also have the fur lined hoodie in black with the heart on the back and the fur sheds on my clothing and the ribbed material at the wrists are pilling. I'm gentle with my clothing too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->