Juicy Couture

I used to wear Juicy jeans, but I never wear mine anymore. To be honest, I don't think the quality is that great. But they're ok I guess..

fuj said:
Yes, Chiffon Track suits and Uggs.

Chiffon? :huh: I'm awfully interested as to how they're going to cover up the undergarment areas... :unsure:

I own a pair of Juicy trouser jeans and they're really cute. I haven't worn them that often but they fit really well and make your butt look good.

I think the juicy bags are UGLY:yuk:
Juicy%20Couture%20Daydreamer%20Terry%20Tote.jpg

There was an UGLIER one in puke green......:sick:

I think some of the Juicy bags are really cute, some are a bit much, but whatever. It's a fun line, I could live in the sweat suits. I have a few pairs of Juicy jeans that fit amazingly, the only problem is they tend to slide down which can be a pain.

Hebden said:
Apparently, yes...

(eluxury.com)

LOL.. that black bag with gold chains makes me wanna break out and say....

"i PIDDY DA FOO!"

Ahh! That green & pink one is aweful. What is also aweful is that some unfashionable suburban moms think that that is fashion.

I won't mention any names... :wink:

justinleaddict said:
Ahh! That green & pink one is aweful. What is also aweful is that some unfashionable suburban moms think that that is fashion.

I won't mention any names... :wink:

Suburban moms wearing Juicy... shudder.

a lot of my friends complain about the wear w/ their juciy stuff...i usually wash my sweats inside out, and i always zip up my jackets before i wash them and haven't had a problem yet :smile:

as for their jeans, i haven't tried them. i really love citizens. they seem to hold up well and they have so many different fits, that i think everybody should be able to find something that looks really good on them

c9cbc5b3386d19d92aadb2d8e794e626.jpg

These new Juicy Couture Daydreamer bags....$175:ninja: :sick:
42f47cc46e5ca4e5f86a70319b6eef25.jpg

looks like the UGLIEST diaper bag $350

fc202752bf160784541a5d48c8eff144.jpg

[valleygirl tone] You too can get this fashionable cheap and plastic look thats, like, so in for $177!

but, yes the juicy jeans are fine.

All right... bags aside, I think the sweats and jeans are pretty decent :flower:

Juicy Couture Fur-Lined Fleece Hoodie

does anyone know if they will have the BLACK fur-lined fleece Hoodie this season? so far, i've only seen the brown and charcoal.

they had the black last year, and juicy usually introduces more colors throughout the season. anyone?

V0476225682251_v1_m56577569831111036.jpg

hmmmm

I am not conviced they do it in black (do you know that they do?) - love it by the way ... v nice (and keep you warm).

This is black, fur lined and Juicy Couture (not similary though) - but I own it :wink: .....

NM-0F03_mp.jpg

Ps - could anybody find the JC website?????

yeah, they do make it in black. they did last year at least. i hope it's reintroduced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->