It's on with Alexa Chung

is it possible to download or watch the HOLE interview with gaga?

I read that a few days ago, kind of a bummer, except for the fact that MTV is such a s*it network so she's better off elsewhere. I did like her show though, I don't think her sense of humor was that special as people made it up to be, I just loved that you could relate to her approach in interviews, she wasn't your typical 'omg how are you, hun! you look sooo HOOOT!' kind of host and instead has a tendency to create awkward moments that are often funny.. but I guess that might've rubbed people the wrong way, especially with guests that were obviously a bit uncomfortable about not having to put a :woot: face and pretend that they're friends. I dunno.. I liked her but MTV is too infiltrated with a certain kind of culture involving The Hills and viewers that wished they were in The Hills so.. perhaps she could score something in some other less-decadent network.

MTV :rolleyes::judge: I have no idea why they changed the first season's format - it worked well. If they wanted to improve ratings, they should have moved the show to a tea-time slot instead of airing it when kids were on the school bus.

From Entertainment Weekly

Dear TV industry, please give Alexa Chung a job!

It’s been a sad couple of days for those of us who loyally tuned in for It’s On with Alexa Chung: the show has been cancelled by MTV. It’s last episode will air next week. The show itself always seemed to be a work in progress and a tad sloppy but Chung, herself, is a natural TV star. Somebody better snatch this lady up before she hops on a plane and heads back home to the UK.

Chung is funny, warm, lively, and interested in her guests. So many on-air folks seem completely checked out during their interviews, while Chung always appears to be listening and engaged. Personally, I’d love to see her energy on a show like The View which has really no young voice on its panel. Or she’d be a great gal to add to The Today Show or even Good Morning, America, which is shaking up its host line-up. Need proof? Watch her joyous interview with Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe below.

In any case, Chung is too much of a talent to let go. Somebody please hire this woman! It’s the holidays, after all!

What do you think Alexa Chung should do, PopWatchers? Is The View a good option? Is there a different show she could join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->