• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jacquemus F/W 2021.22 : Kendall Jenner by Drew Vickers

Kendall isn't the worst model in the world for lack of space... If I hired Kendall (something I would never do, especially for the money it must cost and result I would receive) I would say, take pictures with your iPhone and ask your Instagram team to make the edits!

Last edited:
So bad, lol, he's such a clever hack. As long as he looks like trade he'll be fine in this industry. Trust.

When you're a pole dancer, are allowed to hit the pole with your new pink bag and new pair of pink shoes, but you still hate every minute of being alive.

(insert the music from the 'depression hurts, but you don't have to' commercials from way back lol).

Is that rope in her vag? She looks very uncomfortable.

How come no one's mentioned the horrible job they've tried to do reshaping her posterior region. Like it's basically just shaved off without releasing the mouse button even once.

so goofy I can't help but like it

Considering that thing with her not showing up for the 1million campaign, I wonder how much he paid to have her here.

He should have hired Jean Paul Goude for this.

Jacquemus is obviously talking to his followers, his community. Only them can find this iconic or interesting…

This is mediocre. Much like the collection. I must applaud him for that consistency.

and some people here wanted him at Céline…

I just want him behind bars because that level of mediocrity should be illegal.
To be fair, at that time, his collections and his imagery were very promising. It had a level of maturity that somehow disappeared…

To be fair, at that time, his collections and his imagery were very promising. It had a level of maturity that somehow disappeared…

I think he lost his own voice when he got popular. That's why he's getting more and more into this Asos-alike direction of badly produced pieces and Kendall as the face of his brand, to sustain the same level of attention he's been getting without taking any risks. Let's see how long he'll survive with this way of working.

To me, this campaign does literally nothing, but it's going to be as overhyped as everything Jacquemus touches. However, the hype around him is always short-lived, so people will forget about this "iconic moment" very soon.

He's setting himself to be the Isaac Mizrahi of his generation: a so called revelation, fashion genius and charismatic figure (Simon more for his looks and Mizrahi for his wit) put on a pedestal far too early by the press...very soon the ones that put him there will fight each other to throw him down and find themselves a newer, more exciting toy to play with.

The first shot could be any filler editorial from Dazed with the following credits: socks by Prada, Fendi baguette and Philo-era Céline heels. Very glad that we won't have to see much of that amateur, Shein-level collection of his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciagatti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->