• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jacquemus F/W 2021.22 : Kendall Jenner by Drew Vickers

Considering that thing with her not showing up for the 1million campaign, I wonder how much he paid to have her here.

He should have hired Jean Paul Goude for this.

Jacquemus is obviously talking to his followers, his community. Only them can find this iconic or interesting…

To be honest why waste all of this when you could just pay Kendall Jenner for a few insta sponsored post where she would give more energy and less mediocre result than that without risking your credibility.
I mean this is so forgettable that the hype will vanish as soon as the complete campaign will be out.
Kendall posting Jacquemus on her IG would be juste the same and Simon could use qualify model that represents his vision.
Expanding your brand does not mean mediocrity

The one in the fishnet looks like that one ANTM shoot & she literally looks dead...

I feel bad for her. She has almost a decade of modelling career and still she can't pull her very best. The girl is gorgeous, so it's quite sad having her beauty by her side she can't work as model because her lack of skills. Maybe she's doing it for the money (of course) and followers, she doesn't enjoy doing this job as the true supers. To be a model was a dream job for thousands of girls around the world, and when they can work in fashion they really enjoy to be there. Zillions of girls would love to have her place.

She looks so dead behind those bland eyes. We love a queen who consistently gives the bare minimum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tired and bored are not the best qualities to bring to a campaign shoot, but Kendall's gonna do Kendall.

Maybe only the first and last shots (almost) work. It’s unbelievable how Hailey has been improving her skills since the pandemic started and Kendull hasn’t in 7-8 years of career.

The lack of energy is so evident but I've come to terms with my desires for her to push herself and give great fashion content, so I'm not surprised to see the same old here.

Maybe I’m crazy, but I think almost every shot works well and Kendall looks great.

Maybe I’m crazy, but I think almost every shot works well and Kendall looks great.

You aren't. As much as it doesn't appeal to me personally, there is something about those images that works for a brand such as Jacquemus. It's the overall aesthetic of it, I guess. And of course we all know Kendall has a killer body! So hot in that last picture.

You aren't. As much as it doesn't appeal to me personally, there is something about those images that works for a brand such as Jacquemus. It's the overall aesthetic of it, I guess. And of course we all know Kendall has a killer body! So hot in that last picture.
Don't lie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->