Jade And Pearl Earrings

Hum ... it's a hard one ... it's very exotic, thought in my humble opinion ... I'd rather wear jade OR pearls

HHmm..vintage?...Usually I wouldn't think of wearing Jade AND pearls..I'm either or but I think they are quite interesting..I could see those with a really nice dress, hair up so you can see the earrings....cute and classic :flower:

i think jade looks marvelous with pearls.

not something i'd really suggest. they look ok though. cute in a strange way

ok yeah im a guy. but i can appreciate good stuff cant i? i have a say right!? :P

Originally posted by saad@Apr 26th, 2004 - 5:26 am
not something i'd really suggest. they look ok though. cute in a strange way

ok yeah im a guy. but i can appreciate good stuff cant i? i have a say right!? :P
Of course guy opinions are welcome :flower:

nay. i like the concept of the stones together but this design is...well...not so nice :doh:

my first reaction was NO!

but on second glance, they could be cute with a twenties-inspired look.

When i first spotted them i loved them...but now im not so sure..perhaps it would look better with just pearls and no jade??

I think I'd like them if they were a bit longer. That would be very twenties I think.

I agree with loserunit-like the concept of the stones together, not the design.

are they vintage? they look it..

I like them.. but agree the design is... funky. coulda been done better.

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 27th, 2004 - 4:48 pm
I think i will do some DIY and take the row of jades off :flower:
Wirecutters are a girls best friend.

Originally posted by luna+Apr 27th, 2004 - 10:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luna @ Apr 27th, 2004 - 10:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Apr 27th, 2004 - 4:48 pm
I think i will do some DIY and take the row of jades off :flower:
Wirecutters are a girls best friend. [/b][/quote]
thanks for the tip! :wink:

I thought it was BAD, and then it started to look kinda interesting to me, however I wouldn't wear them.

I think they are very pretty, but I am also a big fan of both jade and pearls. I think they would be prettier if the beads had a little band of gold around each one, instead of being drilled through and strung directly on the wire. I think jade and pearls both look best when warmed up with some yellow gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->