James Rousseau

mmmmmmm very very sexi he has a young feminine look but he's really hot

does anyone know if james rousseau got a personal home page or a fan site? :unsure:

Yes. Press "Manage Attachments" in the > Go Advance > Additional Options

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
James Rousseau appeared in a very small role in The Hole opposite Thora Birch, only to find his part cut in the final movie. He's in the DVD extras they say, but I can't find him. Can anyone help me?

OUR-A-LIST closed down long time ago.

adam_biggest_fan said:
There we go! I think he's beautiful! Very angelic :blush: :heart: :
Those are his agancies: IMG,Next, Select, Success, Ulla and Warning.
Find pictures and details about him here:
OUR-A-LIST
MODEL WATCH

The male Angelina Jolie maybe? :unsure: :blush:

OUR-A-LIST closed down long time ago. *hallo!?*

James: –Stop smoking! :angry:

Acid said:
he fancies himself a LOT

What else would you expect from a Model with an ARTIST-NAME!?! :innocent:

How the hell can a Male Model pick an Artist-name (that would be more appropriate for a 70s p*rn Star)!?! :doh: Totally ridiculous...

(But I admit that he is quite good-looking)

Birth Name: James Osborne
DOB: December 19, 1980
Sign: Sagittarius
Nationality: British
Career Break: Miu Miu ad campaign
Style: Comfortable clothes, trainers
Relationship: Dating Brazilian model Ana Beatriz Barros
Education: Malvern College in the UK
Favorite Music: Techno, funky, punk
Height: 6'1" / 186 cm
Suit: 39 / 48
Chest: 38 / 95
Collar: 23 / 38
Shoe: 11 / 44
Eyes: Green Blue
Hair: Light Brown
Agency:
IMG Models, New York
Model Plan, Milan
Select Models, London
Trivia:
Some other jobs held by James Rousseau before his modeling career include assistant to rare-stamp collector and postal historian, assistant to Bananarama manager, and sweeper of turkey feathers at slaughterhouse.
He hates being called a "pretty boy".
His view of women is "great".
James Rousseau is said to be earning as much as $50,000 a day from modeling.

jr_3.jpg
From being a boy wonder at a very young age to being a popular on ramp shows favored by numerous top designers, James Rousseau's modeling trajectory is nothing but a smooth ride. James is known for his representaton of youth and boyish charm, which still compells more disigners to seek for his images today.

Over one summer while James was helping out a family friend at a music store in London England, a couple of customers suggested that he should try to be a model. James Rousseau was just a 17-year-old public schoolboy then. So, for a laugh, he visited a local agency, Select Models. Just as he was being turned away for having no pictures, one of the agents decided to take a chance on him.

His Polaroid’s were sent to various photographers by the agency. And three weeks later, James was booked to work with Steven Meisel in New York City for Italian Vogue. Two weeks after that, Miu Miu booked him as its new face, which became the turning point of his modeling career.

His astonishingly fast rise to the top of modeling business offered James a smooth transition from high school to college, and freed him from all the financial burdens of being a college student. His agency's cooperation to bend the rules to fit in his schooling schedule offers James more determination to be the best, which transcends both in the school and on the runways.

Over the years, James Rousseau has appeared in Cerruti Jeans, Exte, YSL, Hugo Boss, and many others. His notable editorial appearances include Citizen K, GQ, Elle, Esquire, L'Uomo Vogue, Numero Homme, Wallpaper, and Arena Homme Plus. James Rousseau is no longer known as just a fashion model today, that he has broken into film industry with a part in the movie "The Hole", starring alongside American Beauty actress Thora Birch. James' first and foremost love for music still drives him to pursue a music career in composing possibly during the aftermath of modeling. As for now, he is enjoying every moment and fully takes advantage of riding the highest waves in the world of fashion.

http://www.celebritymalemodels.com/models/james_rousseau/bio.php

Heroin_Chic said:
What else would you expect from a Model with an ARTIST-NAME!?! :innocent:

How the hell can a Male Model pick an Artist-name (that would be more appropriate for a 70s p*rn Star)!?! :doh: Totally ridiculous...

(But I admit that he is quite good-looking)

James's mother, Nicola, said ones she was very proud of her son. :heart:

i never thought i'd find him in this book

Francois Nars : Makeup Your Mind
scanned by Georgia

hee.

Scan (made by muself) from Elle (Russia) August 2001 # 57 ph.Ben Watts

I love him at these polaroids :buzz:!!!!

james%20rousseau%20%20jan%2005.jpg

posted by masquerade at the "Polaroids" thread :kiss:

In Hugo Boss

[jurgita.com]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back