Jane Randall

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Couldn't resist starting a thread for this girl.. ^_^

Jane is 5'9'', unfortunately didn't go all the way to the finale, but in my opinion she is one of the most modelesque girls to enter America's next top model.

25494926.jpg

64672659.jpg

72337925.jpg

81615692.jpg

source: wetpaint.com

Backstage at the Lake Como photoshoot

17381886.jpg

60757827.jpg

Backstage at the rollerskating photoshoot

3465121d699b58fd2544259.jpg

Backstage at the Gondola photoshoot

346512190ba04cff3d94210.jpg

source: buddytv.com

Jane! I thought we couldn't start a thread for a girl who's not signed with an agency? I'm happy you started one because i really like her and was very disappointed when she was eliminated. She reminds me of Natasha Poly when she started.
She's absolutely gorgeous in the picture on the boat in Venice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say she's more beautiful than 95% of the new models who have threads started for them every week.

UNJUSTLY ELIMINATED TOP MODEL CONTESTANT JANE RANDALL ‘12 LOVES SLEEP, HATES STAIRS. WE’D WRITE MORE ABOUT HER BUT WE’RE TOO UPSET RIGHT NOW. JUST READ THIS SURVEY OR SOMETHING WHILE WE GO PUT A VOODOO HEX ON TYRA. OK? OK.

Ivano Grasso / The CW

Ivano Grasso / The CW

Name: Jane Randall
Major: History
Hometown: Baltimore, MD
Eating club/residential college affiliation: Cottage

Who’s your favorite Princetonian, living or dead, real or fictional?
Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in Princeton?
Anything post-Street.

In one sentence, what do you actually do all day?
Sleep.

What is your greatest guilty pleasure?
Radio Disney

What’s your favorite article of clothing (that you own)?
Anything purple.

What’s the last student performance you saw?
The [Shakespeare] production that was put on in the New Butler amphitheater last year. I could see it all from my room.

What’s the best place on campus for a photoshoot?
Cuyler – I think Ralph Lauren actually shot an ad in the courtyard two summers ago.

What makes you laugh?
South Park.

What makes you cry?
The idea of actually working one day.

Do you know all the words to Old Nassau?
Nope.

Small World or Starbucks?
Starbucks always.

What’s your drink?
Coffee

What’s hanging above your desk and/or bed?
Above my bed there’s a poster of Britney Spears (circa 2004) & the Bieber’s hanging next to my desk.

Where do you do your best thinking?
Driving in the car.

When’s bedtime?
The real question is when am I not lying in my bed.

What’s your personal anthem?
Anything Britney.

Where is the worst place on campus?
Any place above the second floor – it’s just not worth it.

Who is your mortal enemy?
Sue Sylvester

When’s the last time you used cash?
10 minutes ago when I went to Target. Apparently I forgot to bring sheets with me back to school.

In 25 years, I will be…

What makes someone a Princetonian?
Someone who knows reunions are every year.
http://www.universitypressclub.com/archive/2010/11/21-questions-with-jane-randall-12/

Jeez, she might have been in the same building as me. :lol:

You look at todays biggest names in the modelling industry - Anna Selezneva, Magdalena Frackowiak and Natasha Poly; the most beautiful bone structures in the world. I could see Jane Randall being one of those, she has the most insane potential. Her walk isnt great, and i really saw progression with her in the show, she should've been in the top 2. She should've won; lets be honest now - if Chelsey wins, no one will remember her in a year. Ann is special, I agree she should be in the top 2...but Jane... :heart:

Jane is my favorite ANTM contestant ever. Perfection. And I LOOOOVE that she loves Britney. My kinda girl all the way. :heart:

I'll post more pictures of her from ANTM.

Pre-makeover.
jane0103.jpg

jane0104.jpg

jane0210.jpg

jane0211.jpg

jane0212.png

Makeover and post-makeover
jane0301.jpg

jane0303.jpg

jane0304.jpg

jane0309.jpg

jane0311.jpg

jane0312.jpg

jane0404.jpg

jane0405.jpg

jane0406.jpg

rtvgames

she could easily be one of the tops she looks like on of those eastern European top models she just needs to add some edge to her personality

the backstage pic with her Kendall in post 8 could be in vogue

I love her so much, can you believe she's THAT beautiful but isn't aware or a b*tch about it? I love her even more fro being so down to earth, I hope she gets signed to IMG or Next, she can be huge with the right career planning. I just can't believe someone that gorgeous came out of antm. JANE PLEASE DROP EVERYTHING AND BE A SUPERMODEL. She's got the perfect mix of Natasha Poly, Magda, Caroline Brasch Nielson and Anabela Belikova, she has great bone structure but still looks so young and fresh, she is definitly more beautiful than 95% of girls working, except maybe Sigrid.

Also kudos to Tyra for giving her like the best possible makeover, I'm so glad she didn't screw her over in an attempt to make her more fierce i.e. a fire red dye job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also kudos to Tyra for giving her like the best possible makeover, I'm so glad she didn't screw her over in an attempt to make her more fierce i.e. a fire red dye job.

I loved her makeover too, but unfortunately she took out the extensions recently.

I loved her makeover too, but unfortunately she took out the extensions recently.

Well they shot the Cycle over summer so it was unlikely they were gonna last this long. Especially with all the styling that goes into the shoots they do. Still loved them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->