Jane Randall

She was my favourite from this cycle without a doubt and I am so happy she's going to New York! I mean, obviously potentially being signed to IMG is a major opportunity but I really didn't think she was going to give up Princeton. I am so excited to see what she can do under people who actually want her to succeed. :smile:

I love Ann but my love for Jane is even greater. Can't wait for her to finish this semester and head to NY. Thanks for the quirky video interview MyNameis.

Jane is one of my favourites!Her bone structure and features are perfect.:heart:I actually like her personality(judging from the show),she was so funny in the recap episode,she seems really down to earth and sweet.:PShe just needs to practise more so as to move more natural in front of the camera.

Love Jane, she's so beautiful, reminds me my favorite Natasha Poly

Jane has such a glowing sincerity about her look and persona and I truly wish her the best. She ranks as one of my favorite contestants in any franchise, and I really wish we saw more of her throughout the season!

^ Are those real?

I think she's the most likely to succeed among the bunch. Her face is everything high fashion asks for, stunning cheekbones with fresh, youthful features :wub:

Twitter is definitely real. Don't know about the facebook.

On twitter she says "love love LOVE nyc", wonder if it means she's there at the moment?

^oh gurl i'm surprised you're not fb stalking her right now! lol

ugh she's amazing. Natasha and Magda's love child. Perfection.

Jane!! Best top model contestant ever. Hurry get signed Jane, i can't wait to see you hit the runway!!

My fave too, wish her the best modeling career :heart: Hopefully she will get the right managers/agency.

She's in New York right now, hopefully getting signed!

Twitter is definitely real. Don't know about the facebook.

On twitter she says "love love LOVE nyc", wonder if it means she's there at the moment?

I snagged the Facebook from another contestant who had Jane in her friend's list. I am pretty sure it's legit.

She's my second favourite in this cycle. I really love her face!:heart:

ugh, she is absolutely beautiful. she'll get signed, no doubt!
i can easily see her on the runways and in magazines.

I really hope that she has a great modeling career. She was my second favourite, i don't know, i really think that she has personality.

^She has awesome personality, just wasn't able to 'showcase' it in front of the judges.

^She has awesome personality, just wasn't able to 'showcase' it in front of the judges.

agreed. we got a sense of her personality on one on one interviews. her talking to ann before the final runway was hilarious. :blush: oh and ps. she was the one at the end of the finale. meaning she probably closed the cavalli show?

Last edited by a moderator:
finale is finale, it doesn't matter who was the last in the line,
closing the show means being the last girl on the runway alone :smile:

^oh i know that. i was just thinking.. they probably had them in order of their appearance or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->