Jane Randall

Order of Protection
Photography: Farnaz K
Stylist: Barbara Eisen
Makeup: Janeiro for MAC @ Beauty Wing
Hair: Alberto Guzman for Oribe @ Ray Brown Pro
Models: Jane Randall @ IMG Models, Alexis Rios @ Major Models, Jason @ NY Models
Photography Assistant: Nathan Osterhaus
Stylist Assistant: Ebony David

farnazk.com/blog/page/3/

Does anyone know what Jane has been up to? Is she still modeling? Enjoyed watching her on ANTM.

she shot for Bloomingdale's and Target recently. I guess shes going to stick to commercial modeling.

^ Interesting. I had really hoped that she would be able to break into high fashion, but I guess there is money to be made in commercial modeling.

or she might pull a Fatima or Joan Smalls, start out in high end commercial then eventually break out in HF

Judging from her twitter she's putting her degree before modeling, but she still is working a fair amount considering that. :smile:

^^ she was removed from the IMG London boards but is still with NY and Paris (development).

That "order of protection" editorial was for Nocturno magazine.

Jane was dropped from IMG NY. She removed the url from her twitter too. However, she is still in the Paris development boards.

too bad coz she had very serious potential, i think a smaller agency would be better though to give her all the attentions he needs

BHiDGF9CMAIFf48.jpg

Kayla and Jane from behind the scenes during ANTM.
twitter - JaneRandall15

A fan also tweeted her asking about her being dropped from the IMG boards and she responded with: "didn't quit IMG. Just focusing & enjoying my LAST semester in college!"
And tweeted immediately after that: "Speaking of which, I owe a big thank you to IMG for being supportive while I finish my degree."

I imagine once this semester is over (which should be in a few weeks!) she'll be in New York, and hopefully working! :smile:
Not exactly fashion related, but she just finished her thesis this week, which no doubt was taking up a good chunk of her time, and preventing her from working. :smile:
EDIT: Back in March she confirmed she would be in NY after school.
"@MollyAOConnell I'm buried away in the dungeons of Princeton's library but I'll be FREE in two weeks. NYC play date? Yes yes yes happening"

Last edited by a moderator:
Her twitter says she's moving to NY this week, so hopefully we'll have more work coming this way soon! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->