Jasmine Yan

Bamhutt

Reaction score
New face at Elite New York ^_^ I like her face and I think her legs are great too :heart:

Height: 5'10
Bust: 32
Waist: 25
Hips: 34.5

elitemodels.com

Jasmin

New asian girl at Major Paris^_^
jasmin.jpg

models.com

Lutz SS/10 Paris
12.jpg
26.jpg

catwalking courtesy of Inaya

45725497_p.jpg

Jasmine Yan @ Elite (NY)

We've been waiting for her, it seems. Someone like her, at least. A cool girl in development in New York, with lovely polas and inspiring pictures by an inspired photographer. Talent all the way, something refreshing and able to move our own aesthetic lines a little ahead of where they are right now. Elite's Jasmine is just in time, like a quiet breeze who went through the window. By chance, passing by. Playing with the curtain and goodbye.

That was for the poetry and the funny rhymes. Truth is that Jasmine isn't close to say bye, just beginning what already looks like a promising career. 5'10 silhouette, ethereal mood, the 17-years-old Canadian just shot some of the coolest stuff a newbie can expect and we expect her to amaze us more and more as times goes by. Expressive like a ballerina-gone-wild on Jonathan Leder's pictures, Jasmine is ready to rock. Just fasten your seatbelt, please.

bigger:

Second time here for Jasmine, brand new but already a favorite. We first focused on her incredible ability to express emotions on raw pictures (Jonathan Leder is a maestro for that), this time it will be her soft and subtle features only and with a slightly more elaborated styling. Still nothing but Jasmine, despite the city background and the sleek, sunny day aesthetic. Yorick Nube certainly knows how to picture both harmony and/then drama out of casual atmospheres and does it in his own delicate manner. Not hard to understand Jasmine was the perfect model of the situation.
FDIB

I like her polaroids! But she has the worst walk i have ever seen.. :blink:

wow. i just saw her polas in the polaroid thread and had to see more. stunning face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->