Jean Paul Knott

xopher215

Reaction score
A very sharp and sensible collection in my opinion. None of the pieces lends itself too easily to overstatement while most still have just the perfect touch of modern sophistication.

Hidden somewhat by its presentation, better editing reveals several more tightly-focused "clusters" of looks that highlight the versatility and adaptability

<span style='font-size:10'>Knott whispers:</span> Helloooo? :?

:( Like me... say stuff. :|

<span style='font-size:10'>Knott whispers:</span> Helloooo? :?

:( Like me... say stuff. :|

:lol:

I agree w/what you said. :wink: I liked the sharp tailoring and especially love the length of the trousers. I would wear almost everything here, except those off the shoulder tops and the last two dresses. :?

<span style='font-size:9'>Mmmmm...okay :| </span>I think this collection doesn't come near his previous work though... :?

Astrid, for some reason I see you in that third to last outfit. :?

trean, it seemed a lot more directly commercial... really though it's because the "market" came around to him instead of him catering to the market, I thought. Do you agree? :?

In any case, I'm anxious to see Fèraud.
I :wub:<span style='font-size:10'>ed</span> his first collection there last season.

Xopher,Yes I certainly agree!His previous collection was less 'wearable' for mainstream buyers.It's a bit compareable with some of Bikkembergs work for women.

And Astrid I also see you wearing that outfit 8)

Do you like pics seven and eight?

They remind me of "dancer" gear almost (for some reason :? )

I like #'s 1,3,4,5 & 6

but the rest is :x It's waaay too modern looking for me. It just seems so severe..but I can see how someone would really like it.

sorry this is not my cup of tea
just saw this on tv last evening and :x
those shoes :x
and black leggins :x
much too bad 4 me :?

Hmm...I can't see any of these pictures here anymore & it doesn't say what season, but I figured I'd post here instead of starting a new thread.

21pslt

Image from SHOWstudio.com (where they also have a lovely movie of this model wearing the clothes & interview with Jean Paul Knott)

Stills from the movie:
21prv5
21prwj
21prx2
21ps74
21ps7q

These images from Paris, F/W 03-04
21psg6
21psgn
21psgz

from http://www.ingridvanrenterghem.be/ingridnederlands/jpkfw0304.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks cerfas...so he's still in business?...
i think i have a skirt from the collection you posted...
it's very hard to find his stuff here in the US...i've only seen it at a small uptown boutique called linda dresner...and at century 21...

i'm a big fan...so simple and so elegant...without being boring...and beautiful construction...he's been around for so long...but i really never hear anything about him....

Hmm...yes. I love those last three pics you posted cerfas.

i've seen some of his collections and they're ok, i guess they have a better impact in 'person'.

i like those pics with the trees^_^

You're welcome softgrey...
I can't say whether he's in business or not, the most recent things I can find from him are Fall '04. It certainly is difficult to find info. on him!

21pymt
21pypz
21pyqh
21pyqx

S/S '03, Paris
I don't like this as well.
fashion.rin.ru again

OMG---:o

be still my beating heart!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

lucky japanese people getting a whole JPK store~!

i never see his stuff anywhere...
:(

and i just love it so much!!!
:heart:

thanks runner...
this pics are really speaking to me...
very cool!
:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members