Jennifer Aniston

I was just thinking about her the other day and I thought about how much black she wore. I was like "Change GIRL, dang!" but I thought to myself "she's done black, she kinda went white (sorta)...red is next." I was right!

It's cute!

great change. she looks good in black but it was time for a change.
she's got all her life to wear black.
color is for now :flower:

Oops! I mis-read this post as "gorgeous in bed" and i expected to see sth paris hilton-ish
hahaha... :P
turns out it's jennifer in red!
but yeah... she looks nice!

red really suits her :flower: she looks gorgeous in black as well, but it's great to see her in red because she doesn't wear it as often

Jennifer is gorgeous whenever she's wearing her hair down and a black dress (which she "always" does). Red is ok on her though. Not crazy about the dress either... :unsure:

I think she looks lovely on this TV Guide cover:

B00006LXHV.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm just wondering whether the eyes are real.

Originally posted by mrrene@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 9:34 am
I think she looks lovely on this TV Guide cover:

B00006LXHV.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm just wondering whether the eyes are real.
Isn't that the picture from her last Vogue cover?? :rolleyes:

~~Kim

I was at the 'Along Came Polly' premiere on wednesday. Obviously I was in the crowd of fans, not one of the red carpet people, but she came over and said hi and stuff (I didn't have a camera or pen and paper) and she looked absolutely stunning. She's even more beautiful in real life. She shook my hand! *LOL* Oh, and Ben Stiller is really cool!

I thought red looked great on her, but then again she can pull off anything. Plus, the dress was Valentino, and I adore Valentino. So maybe I'm bias. *LOL*

Post picures of her and comment on her clothes :smile:

I like how she dresses, matches the way she looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->