Jennifer Morrison

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Jennifer Morrison @ Guess and Conde Nast Movies Rock Kick-Off Party at St. Vibiana's Cathedral in Los Angeles - Nov. 29

celebutopia

^exactly I dont know what happened here, she had the right idea I guess, the hair and makeup looks good but the dress is not working.:blink:

It's new and old Cameron together!!!
How odd....:lol:

There is no excuse for that dress! It's horrible.:yuk:
And New Cameron isn't looking that great either. Much better on TV w. less eye makeup.

I love her figure, and that dress is kind-of a nice shape on her body...but it's so bad altogether. And for some reason, the hair ages her.

I don't find the dress to be that bad, it's not my favourite but I don't loathe it...
Just think about how much she's improved over the past few months! It's incredible :woot:

OH MY. i just saw her latest outfit on gofugyourself (where she obviously frequents) --i came by here to witness the reaction, but alas...no pics yet.
78211799.jpg

i mean --S E R I O U S L Y??

um I like the earrings and the bracelet but thats the only nice thing I could say about this, what stylist in the world would choose this look.

#262 Great hair and makeup. Flawless. The dress is okay too, except for the brown furry bit. :( Argh, it annoys me to see someone so talented and beautiful to wear some atrocious clothes. :ninja:

I don't really like anything about the look, I don't think the jewellery even looks good :S and the dress before it wasn't so hot either...she has way too many misses!! She needs to fire whoever is styling her!! She's a beautiful woman who ends up in too many bad outfits!!

eh meh gehd

I hate it.

Okay, staying positive here... I like the jewellery!

oh my god...i actually cant stop laughing out loud...

she cant be serious...this cant be for real..
:lol:....absolutely absurd....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->