Jennifer Morrison

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
She has a great set of pins! :brows:
I just can't get over that pantsuit disaster :rofl:
Seriously...........................................................WHAT was she thinking?
Love this mini-dress look on her, it's age appropriate and she looks hot!

Jennifer Morrison @ "Diamond Information Center and InStyle Luncheon" in Beverly Hills, January 10 - 5 HQs

celebutopia

Lovely! :heart: I adore this look, it's something I would wear :heart: :heart:

this outfit is nice and finally flattering on her . .
....i'm not 100 % crazy about the top but the high waisted skirt and shoes are lovely :heart:

I love the new outfit, she looks beautiful. Not loving her hair colour at the moment though

The outfit is great, especially like her shoes, but I cant stand her new blonde hair :(

She looks adorable!

I really think she needs to get off House. She hardly gets to do anything, all she's doing is wasting her talent. I would love to see her on Bones or Heroes, maybe even a new series.

Jennifer Morrison @ "Heaven: Celebrating 10 Years" event benefiting the Art Elysium in Los Angeles, January 12
celebutopia

Jennifer Morrison @ "Heaven: Celebrating 10 Years" event benefiting the Art Elysium - Inside, Los Angeles, January 12
celebutopia

I just love this Cavalli dress, the color is gorgeous and the sleeves are so 40's glamour:D, I think her hair in loose curls would have worked nicely with this look

I don't like this orange outfit at all, the one before was much better

I'm guessing that dress is probably one that looks gorgeous in person but a little average in pictures... :ninja:

oh god . . just when i think it's getting better :doh:

i don't think i have ever seen anyone's style go from great to horrible (and hopefully back again) as quickly as jennifer's does :lol:

Jennifer Morrison @ Cloverfield Premiere

celeb-city

And back to fabulous... (at least in my eyes)
She looks gorgeous! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->