Jeremy Laing S/S 10 New York

I really love this!!!!!!The sharpness and fluidity juxtaposition is sucessful here...And the muted palette is fantastic. He's getting better in my eyes. Designers like him and Ohne Titel are making NYC a lil more exciting so far

don't forget Rad:P

i agree. people who say NY is washed up,clearly aren't looking at the right talents or don't bother to pay attention. there is plenty enough talent you just got to know where to look for it.

i agree. people who say NY is washed up,clearly aren't looking at the right talents or don't bother to pay attention. there is plenty enough talent you just got to know where to look for it.

and ideeen!

good collection, though i am seeing quite a trend in all collections this year a lot of repeats from their previous collections. Then again Fall is always a better season imo!

I love the construction of Lang's jackets always! <3

I like the drape effect in the first look. And the fabrics seem light or comfortable.

I agree with you but at the same time I disagree. I'm not sure if designers like Jeremy and Hourani heading in the same direction is such a great thing. I really loved Jeremy's last collection, this one I don't like nearly as much for the reason that the common denominator between all these new-ish designers have become way too obvious.

thank you^

this is my favourite of his collections to date.. there's a lot of very, tight-fitting or sharp silhouettes all over NYC like this, but they feel quite heavy and overbearing.. sometimes it's too much black or sometimes it's the material. this is the first time i've seen it quite airy and with great ease --at least ,most of the looks in this collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->