Jessica Hart

I saw her on sunrise this morning for the Myer fashion show and she was interviewed. She said that she had broken her ankle 6 weeks ago getting out of a taxi in New York and that the Myer fashion show was her first runway show since she broke her ankle. So I'm guessing that is why she hasn't been at fashion week.

^ i think she only ever walks like 2 shows in london anyway (and i can only think of sass and bide who didn't show anyway). she is much more about attending shows than walking in them.

i think she knows commercial modelling is her area and money maker.

^I was just about to post this. :lol: Here is the rest of the editorial:

swarovski.com

"Heart to Hart with top model Jess

768192-jess-hart.jpg

TOP international fashion plate Jess Hart is taking her relationship with Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos to the next level with the intensely private couple planning to set up house in New York.

Hart will start the hunt for a new apartment in the Big Apple when she returns to the US in the coming week after her star turn on the catwalk for Myer.

Hart and Niarchos have been dating for almost 18 months.
"I am very happy, I could not be happier," Hart said yesterday.
"We are very comfortable with each other. It is very natural, very effortless and we are just happiest when we are together."
Hart has rarely spoken of Niarchos, preferring to keep the focus on her career rather than her private life.
However, she shed some light on the relationship after the Myer show, saying Niarchos was fully supportive and understanding of her jetsetting lifestyle and adding he was soon to start studying for his MBA.
Hart also revealed she had kept her poise on the Myer catwalk at the retail giant's autumn winter launch while struggling with a painful broken ankle.
Despite her discomfort, Hart looked better than ever on the Myer catwalk, showing luxe pieces by Ellery, sass & bide, Karen Walker, Jayson Brunsdon and Toni Maticevski.
Hart, who heads back to the US tomorrow, broke her right ankle in LA in January and it is still healing."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...-greek-boyfriend/story-e6frf96x-1226287765253

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gekazeta
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->