Jessica Hart

Vogue US June 2014

GOOD VIBRATIONS
Photographer: Angelo Pennetta
Stylist: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: Esther Langham
Make-Up: Lisa Houghton
Models: Jessica Hart, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Imaan Hammam, Suki Waterhouse, Cindy Bruna & Camille Rowe

Vogue US 06/2014 Digital Edition

Puerto Azul Experience at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 21, 2014 in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

Jessica Hart attends amfAR's 21st Cinema Against AIDS Gala Presented By WORLDVIEW, BOLD FILMS, And BVLGARI at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 22, 2014 in Cap d'Antibes, France.
nTk29XB.jpg

U5brhh4.jpg

CuqRY3N.jpg

7atyepP.jpg

zimbio

^IMO,I think it doesn't represent her or her always-great style,it's a fashion show for amfAR,so they dressed her,not her choice.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Few adds from Cannes

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]More from amfAR's 21st Cinema Against AIDS Gala 22.5.2014[/font]-HQ's

bellazon

-------------------------------------------------------------------
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]amfAR Gala in Cannes,France- 22 May,2014.[/font]with her BF.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]justjared[/font]

The Edit by Net-A-Porter
May 29, 2014

The Jet-setter
Model Jessica Hart
Photographer Chris Colls
Styling Maya Zepinic

From Paris and New York to this sunny shoot in the Caribbean, JESSICA HART’s job spans the globe. Here, she reveals the places that are worth going back to... By LIZZIE HOSKING.

In the past month, Australian model Jessica Hart has spent a grand total of just two days at her New York apartment. “It sounds glamorous,” the 28-year-old says of a working life that sees her traveling back and forth across continents, “but then I get home and my internet’s broken, my cable doesn’t work, I have to visit the dentist, I need to go food shopping...”

But while the reality of a life on the move may be less than luxe, the places Hart visits are some of the most beautiful in the world. She divulges her favorites to The EDIT – and the memories she has collected along the way.

I’ll always remember... Morocco

Marrakech has been one of my favorite places since I first visited eight years ago, and I’m due to go back there soon. The last time I went, Ramadan was coming to an end. I remember sitting in the Djemaa El-Fna – the main square – at the end of the shoot; the sun was going down and there was smoke drifting through the market. There were snake charmers, henna tattooists and people sitting at tables celebrating with mountains of food. It was an incredible experience.

There’s a special place in my heart for... Paris

I adore this city. I always try and stay at the Hôtel Costes on the Rue Saint-Honoré – I love it so much that I splashed out on a IUNX room spray from its fragrance boutique so my apartment smells the same. If I feel like spoiling myself I head to Caviar Kaspia, which is the first place I ever tasted caviar. And don’t get me started on French pharmacies – I almost need an extra suitcase for the amount of stuff I buy in them! I’m learning to speak French at the moment – I have a private tutor who comes over to my apartment or I’ll take her with me to the Hamptons for a few weeks. hotelcostes.com; kaspia.fr

My regular restaurant... Sushi Ann

I’ve lived in New York for eight years now and it definitely feels like home. The restaurant I try to go to as often as possible is Sushi Ann. It’s the first place that I’ve felt comfortable eating omakase – allowing the chef to choose what they make for me – and everything tastes immaculate. sushiann.net

I just discovered... The British Virgin Islands

For The EDIT’s cover shoot, I went to the British Virgin Islands for the first time and it had amazing, pristine beaches. We stayed in Valley Trunk, a private, family-run villa with incredible staff who have been working there for over 20 years; there was even a two-star Michelin chef. I would love to go back! valleytrunk.com

I relax at... Acme

Being in the modeling industry, in front of people all the time and always having to ‘turn it on’, makes me not want to do that in my spare time. So I spent my 28th birthday at the end of March this year just with my sister, Ashley, and a couple of friends. When I do head out, my go-to place is Acme, which has a great restaurant and a little bar downstairs where you can just hang out with a glass of wine. acmenyc.com

I escape to... The Hamptons

When I need to get away from the city, I head out to the Hamptons. It’s not too far from my apartment so I pack a bag, grab my dog, Floyd, and do a last-minute trip. It helps that I love to drive. While we’re there, I’ll do a lot of cooking or head to Sant Ambroeus in Southampton for its grilled seabass. santambroeus.com

My beauty fix is... A manicure

I love mani-pedis and base the colors on my mood, though it’s hard in this industry – I’ll put one shade on and then it gets taken off at work. But I love to be spoilt in nail bars with massages. I always go to Spazio in New York – there's a picture of me on the wall because I’ve recommended it to so many people. 232 Mott St, New York

My addiction is... Exercise

When I first went to SoulCycle I became addicted; I try to do it every morning, even in the Hamptons. I also have a personal trainer at Crunch Gym – it makes it so much harder to say no when you’re paying for it! I also do a lot of yoga because my sister is training to be an instructor. She’s very intuitive and has an amazing aura. soul-cycle.com; crunch.com
net-a-porter

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica Hart doing a photo shoot in New York City, New York on June 23, 2014.

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->