Jessica Miller

i honestly have to believe that she is one of the most photogenic models/ best models ever. I was never very familiar with her or very fond of that look but after seeing a bunch of her work..I am completely blown away with every new (to me) picture. She is limitless in her looks. That is what separates models from supermodels and it's too bad that people are snubbing her for what ever reason.

luna1576 said:
i honestly have to believe that she is one of the most photogenic models/ best models ever. I was never very familiar with her or very fond of that look but after seeing a bunch of her work..I am completely blown away with every new (to me) picture. She is limitless in her looks. That is what separates models from supermodels and it's too bad that people are snubbing her for what ever reason.

Amen! :wink:

I think it was the one before the one that's out now! The one with Natalia V on the cover. :flower: Sorry I can't remember the month :doh:

i'm pretty sure this is her:

jessmille6ml.jpg

from the wall group

That is indeed her, I think there are some more pics from the Wall Group posted a few pages back.

I´m bored so I´m posting these Rock Chick photos :mohawk:

jess_lucie7.jpg
jessrockchick.jpg

jeremyscottfs2005bs12.jpg

dknyf04bs.jpg

matthewwilliamsons05.jpg
marcbymarcs048.jpg

marcbymarcf046.jpg
donnakarans0413.jpg

00640m.jpg

firstview.com, style.com, lucieawards.com

growing up i knew nothing of models and fashion, but somehow my memories of models all looked like jessica, she looks phenomenal in the chanel ads, wow!!!!

I hadn´t seen these pictures from backstage at Lacoste a few years back..

00014.jpg
00013.jpg

00048.jpg

00064.jpg
00126.jpg

00127.jpg

00128.jpg

00129.jpg

firstview.com

Hey, look who´s posting again :smile: Saw some new Warehouse ads. Has anyone seen any of these in print?

jessware.jpg

warehouse.jpg

warehousejess.jpg

ws_trendinfo4.jpg

warehouse.co.uk

Jess's body is simply AMAZING!!! I think all models should be lucky to look like her! She is feminine, toned, and perfectly shaped. She is like THE body!

Hi, I add that Jessica's SELFSERVICE ed on my site,

JessicaM_JeremyScott_SELFSERVICE_S2006_03.jpg

I wish you love to see them, thanks.

Has the ed she did for French Vogue December-January 2004 been posted yet (Gisele on the cover)?

Because I just saw it and I was blown away. Stunning yet so real.
But I never heard about this girl before. What happend? Why didn't she became a star?

Not sure, go ahead and post it :flower: a lot of the pics further back can´t be seen anyway.

I think we´re all wondering why she never became a supermodel, but it´s probably about weight, sadly.

Those are some of the SEXIEST curves I have ever seen! Her body is what every guy fantasizes about! She's NOT FAT like some fashion people have tried to say- she is DROP DEAD SEXY!!!!!!:woot:

chadash said:
Backstage of Jeremy Scott..
CAUTION: !!!HOT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
im so happy that Jessica is again back ..im fan of her since she had her contract with CK , and was a pitty that he were out for a while...and this 2006 is so cool !!! new works that i have loved ...

thanks eostre by the pics , some are new for me
this is my fav :blush::blush:
please see tFS guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"