Jessica Miller

s'ngac said:
Hi, I add that Jessica's SELFSERVICE ed on my site,

I wish you love to see them, thanks.

hi !! can i use the complete edit for my JMiller web ?
im doing it, and i still have things to upload, then, i will give u the link:woot:
she's so stunning

You´re making a site? I´m glad someone is doing that! :flower:
is it up already?

i duno how do a "real site" is a MYSPACE.. i had that idea a lot of time ago ...
but in myscpace i will use the "blog" to post all her material - stuff

how she has a lot of works, i did the 2006 stuff .... ok, i will open it, and u can add me, if u want ... :flower::flower:

i hope upload the 80% of her stuff this week ^_^

http://www.myspace.com/sexyjessicamiller

maybe i will change the mp3 ..... and add ur comments , all u want, click to see the hq

You might be better off setting up a "group" on Yahoo (groups.yahoo.com). They're easy to setup as well, and more geared for this type of thing. Either way, it's nice to see Jess supporters out there! :flower:

I don't care what anyone says her body is bangin' its completely gorgeous. Legs for a mile, a hourglass figure and athletic muscle tone? Lovely! I don't know why Sports Illustrated or Victoria's Secret haven't come knocking at her door. She's just too gorgeous.

The photos from the Saks catalog you had on your myspace are so beautiful, groupie_di, she looks just perfect in them! too bad they won´t ship the catalogs to outside of the USA.

bleuFunk said:
You might be better off setting up a "group" on Yahoo (groups.yahoo.com). They're easy to setup as well, and more geared for this type of thing. Either way, it's nice to see Jess supporters out there! :flower:
OK..:wink: i will delete mysoca, and move all to yahoo ... was a few hard yesterday, cuz was my first time that i do a site ... im learning...... i hope this be ready, cuz is time Jess has a small site ....

i hope u can open this link .... :flower: but i dont know if it is the correct link :S
http://www.geocities.com/gorgeous_jessicamiller/temporarypreviewfile.html?1147806403453

Some cute pictures I found at thebookla.com. The first two are from the Silver Spoon Dog and Baby Buffet, the other one is from backstage at some show I think.

party13.jpg

party10.jpg

party02.jpg

thebookla.com

You´re welcome :flower:
These are from a 2003 editorial in Another Magazine, shot by Mario Sorrenti. Elise and Rie was in it as well, and the colours are just amazing :heart:

9.jpg
fromanothermagdotcom.jpg

6.jpg

anothermag.com

groupie_di said:
hi !! can i use the complete edit for my JMiller web ?
im doing it, and i still have things to upload, then, i will give u the link:woot:
she's so stunning

Hi, please utilize e-mail for the matter like that,:wink:
Also, sorry but I cannot access your site:blink:

:flower: :flower: :flower: omg eostre such a beautiful picsssssssss thanks.. i miss jess, i would like to see her more ^_^

The quality´s great, thank you for scanning it! it´s so different from everything else Jessica has done, I love it! it´s crazy and beautiful!

you´re welcome, tania! :smile:

That clown one is friggin terrifying. Awesome, but terrifying... I love it!

I guessed it was something like that, they don´t look quite as good as the printed ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mawillia
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->