Jessica Miller

^ :woot: :woot: :woot:

I really wanted to see it! :heart:
Thanks so much, Tania! :flower: So beautiful. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot Tania for the Chanel Ad (in a better quality). I hope the ad will be available on another Vogue, because I don't have Vogue Mexico in Canada!

Everybody here agree to see more editiorials with her in magazines!

00020l9e4545um3.jpg

{FV}

{HFGL}

{HFGL}

Oh, karma for that last one! I´ve had such trouble finding the whole editorial! thanks! :flower:

Pirelli Calendar 2003 photographed by Bruce Weber, there was only 1 picture of her that I could find.
jesspirellisn2.png

more`n` bigger
pirellical.com

Attachments

• ImgM_2003_03_1.jpg
    ImgM_2003_03_1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 48
  • ImgM_2003_10_2.jpg
    ImgM_2003_10_2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 44
ialmrnt5 could you please post a valid source for the pirelli image you posted so that it won't have to be deleted?

you can check tfs guidelines for more extensive info on what constitutes a proper credit and why we ask for it :flower:

^^thanks to both of you for the pirelli images... i was just on amazon.com considering buying the pirelli calendar book.. lovely :heart:

ChrissyM said:
ialmrnt5 could you please post a valid source for the pirelli image you posted so that it won't have to be deleted?

you can check tfs guidelines for more extensive info on what constitutes a proper credit and why we ask for it :flower:

^^thanks to both of you for the pirelli images... i was just on amazon.com considering buying the pirelli calendar book.. lovely :heart:

{pirellical.com}

Oh, karma for that last one! I´ve had such trouble finding the whole editorial! thanks! :flower:

The first three hasn't been published in this issue of Paris Vogue! I haven't seen them till now so thanks ailmrnt5!!!

Two scans I made from an old British Vogue (2004 I think) where Jessica is rocking her crazy outfits as usual :wink: I kind of like the one in the second scan..

Attachments

• skanna00022.jpg
    skanna00022.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 58
  • skanna00012.jpg
    skanna00012.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 951
^yeah, in the second scan she looks really gorgeous... Beautiful eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->