Jessica Miller

wow her new pics are awesome, HER EYES ARE SO INTENSE!! shes everything a model should be! i hope shes commin back

Goodness, all those new photos are fantastic! and two pics of Jess with blonde hair, it looks surprisingly good :smile: although her real hair looks much better.

yes... i posted because sometimes even they dont have right their details its from them....

It's good to see her back, because she's so talented as a model. I love models when they are expressive (as Jessica and Angela Lindvall are)

yeah pretty sure. She doesn't have a picture of herself as the main photo. If I remember correctly it's a photo of her boyfriend. Nothing is for sure on myspace though haha. I figured she would have one because she's 1) American 2) Part of the myspace generation 3) still young

luna1576 said:
Nothing is for sure on myspace though haha.

That´s for sure ^_^

Has this been posted? hope not, it´s so cute. From herfamedgoodlooks.com

Attachments

• classe1.jpg
    classe1.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 53
Don't call it a comeback, she's been here for years! And she's starting to pop up everywhere! Here she is in the new Uniqlo magazine.

Plus or Minus
Advert: Uniqlo Paper Number 1 F/W 06
Photographer: Alexei Hay
Stylist: Sabrina Schreder

Image Credit: My Scanner

I think jess should do the VS shows ..she has a great walk and her curves would look fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->