Jessica Simpson: "I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas."

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, another example that Jessica Simpson is not dumb & superficial;

----

Jessica Simpson denies she is suffering from anorexia nervosaSinging sensation Jessica Simpson has denied she is suffering from anorexia nervosa and insists people from Texas don't get eating disorders.

The 25-year-old credits her strict Southern upbringing with giving her a love of food and is convinced her love for herself will never outshine her love of eating.

She says, "I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas.

"Are there people from Texas who are anorexic? I've never heard of one and that includes me."

Source: http://people.monstersandcritics.com/article_1044165.php/Jessica_Simpson_denies_she_is_suffering_from_anorexia_nervosa

---

Ehm...who would suspect HER to be anorexic? :blink: I wouldn`t...:innocent:

Anyway, that article totally made my day! Funniest statement I read since weeks! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Thats like for me to say "I don't eat bread! I'm Asian!" My strict rice upbringing you know. :rolleyes:

But on a better note....she doesn't seem to be the anorexic type...her body did change, but it was toning...it's not like she did a Linsay Lohan.

haha, man she's dumb.
"Are there people from Texa's who are anorexic?" No, not at all, but somehow they have clinics for it.
ha, that made my day.

Once again, Jessica Simpson shows up the true power of her star, skills, smarts and talents. Wow Jessica!

Also, she and Nick are really boring. Both of them.

Heroin_Chic said:
Ehm...who would suspect HER to be anorexic? :blink: I wouldn`t...:innocent:

i agree. I mean I really don't think she lost that much weight within the past year. People are making such a big deal over her supposed make over for her movie and everything, but I just don't see it!
She was heavier like 5 years ago but between the first season of Newlyweds and now, I don't think she's lost so much weight, she's more toned but that's it.

Sephora_Socialite said:
:rofl: Thats like for me to say "I don't eat bread! I'm Asian!" My strict rice upbringing you know. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Wow that was a really ignorant comment of her to make, then again, what's new?:rolleyes:....

rubyredcherrypie said:
haha, man she's dumb.
"Are there people from Texa's who are anorexic?" No, not at all, but somehow they have clinics for it.
ha, that made my day.

HAHA!:lol: I bet they'll gonna close down any day now. Low to no buisiness. LOL.

LOL,

She has said things that were far more naive and stupid in her show the newlyweds than her comment in that article. I remember her being confused about sending letters in one of the episodes and she went like:

" You send a letter before you post it right?"

CharlottefromCA

I remember reading that she had a boob LIFT. I guess due to all that weight loss her naturally large breasts were started to head down south.

OMG!!! She can't be playing dumb now can she? I find it hard to believe that people are truly that ignorant. I was just reading in my mag that she claims (more or less ... this is the gist in my own words) to be ditzy on purpose and that being "ditzy" has gotten her certain things that she wants. Y'know sounded like she was being ditzy on purpose ... but I SERIOUSLY have my doubts.

I think Jessica Simpson has ditzy tendencies (like many people do).. and she plays it up while normal people would obviously do the opposite... but seriously.. the shtick is getting old.

rubyredcherrypie said:
haha, man she's dumb.
ha, that made my day.

I don't think she was being ignorant with that statement. I actually felt proud that she said that. It's like one of those phrases that people from a certain ethnicity/group/place would say to make themselves say that they're proud of who they are and where they come from and that therefore, they wouldn't resort to evil things that some people do.

:flower: To Jessica.

fouroclock said:
I don't think she was being ignorant with that statement. I actually felt proud that she said that. It's like one of those phrases that people from a certain ethnicity/group/place would say to make themselves say that they're proud of who they are and where they come from and that therefore, they wouldn't resort to evil things that some people do.

Evil things? Anorexia has nothing to do with how much someone 'loves food,' where they're from or anything of the sort. It's just like making a generalization about any group of people. I actually thought it was very insensitve of her and yet, am jealous of her ignorance in thinking that. After all, there are some things one would rather not experience.

fouroclock said:

Actually that does make sense. I'm surprised everyone is taking it so literally. Texas is known for things being bigger and in large quantity: "everything's bigger in Texas". The anorexic thing goes beyond the texan stereotype. I'm sure she was using some sarcasm in her statement.

Was there ever even a rumor of her being anorexic? She isn't really that kind of thin.

Kalista said:
:rofl:

Wow that was a really ignorant comment of her to make, then again, what's new?:rolleyes:....

hhaha Oh god... that's funny. Jessica Simpson is lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->